Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I want to ride and have a good time, that is all. I don't need to taunt the Dragon/Widowmaker again so soon...

If we do those trails again, I'm not running behind you. You scatter s*** from one end of the trail to the other! Got video evidence of that somewhere.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we do those trails again, I'm not running behind you. You scatter s*** from one end of the trail to the other! Got video evidence of that somewhere.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
But at least we had...
Beavis Fire Fire

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

but your point is my point too... I'd be content to stay on the trails that only require my load to be stabilized in the horizontal direction, rather than vertical!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And it was bright and beautiful! Just waiting on some more of that NY trail steak.
man, I had almost forgotten about that trail steak! it turned out about as good as you could expect from cooking it in a frying pan over a single burner backpacking stove! it was definitely a step up from the Vienna wieners and ramen noodles that everybody else brought!lol

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will still take you guys on Friday morning that want to go. The reason I've been so quiet I'm over here in Idaho near Cummins Pusher delivering a toy hauler. Left Tennessee Sunday morning at 8 a.m. and I'll be in Boise Idaho at 9 a.m. Tuesday. My butt's tired

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I will still take you guys on Friday morning that want to go. The reason I've been so quiet I'm over here in Idaho near Cummins Pusher delivering a toy hauler. Left Tennessee Sunday morning at 8 a.m. and I'll be in Boise Idaho at 9 a.m. Tuesday. My butt's tired
Safe travels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm not sure how they came up with the ride name last year... it was supposed to be the folks who wanted to take it easy and not do anything "too extreme", while the rest of us went on the more adventurous trails... the silver ride turned out to be one of the more epic rides of the weekend. They were gone about 8 hours, instead of 4... flipped at least 2 machines and had a mechanical failure on another.
They came dragging ass back to camp in the middle of dinner with all these wild stories... I was sort of like, "yeah, yall b****es got lost"!LOL
Turns out they had video of one of the flips... I believe it was @Tramguage1 ?
Would love to see the videos

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

And you didn't say hi?!? Wtf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
And you didn't say hi?!? Wtf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, I'll be at Camping World of Boise Idaho for the next hour. Have no idea how far that is from you. It's a long drive to Pioneer Tennessee for royal blue. See below
20170418 084125

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hi, I'll be at Camping World of Boise Idaho for the next hour. Have no idea how far that is from you. It's a long drive to Pioneer Tennessee for royal blue. See below
View attachment 40522
You're now over by IdahoPioneer. We're taking a longer route in but damn I don't know how you do it. Some of you guys that drive professionally and put 1000's in a week would be a lot. I guess you get use to it but for me 500 is a lot now:-(
Curious how often you can use cruise with the big stuff?
Well have a safe rest of your trip in rest up some. We're headed Saturday and be Tennessee Monday so we'll see you in a week.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!