Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be up for a ride Friday morning, but will probably let some of the others take my place on the dragon. Maybe we can have a "silver" ride Friday AM. That turned out to be the most interesting ride last year.

I'm defining the Dragon as the Platinum Plus Ride. YOU know you like Platinum.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm for equal rights. Everyone treated the same except for those that give me extra grief,those I treat special.
Nobody gives you anything you don't deserve. Hell, if you got half the crap I do you'd be huddled in the corner with your pants down sucking your thumb. You lefty side of the country people are all the same... ;)
When you look like Santa Clause that's definitely considered "silver" :)
And Oh by the way @CumminsPusher ... I look like this.. I Don't think Santa has a Goatee!!!!o_O
20170417 1247131

Last edited:
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nobody gives you anything you don't deserve. Hell, if you got half the crap I do you'd be huddled in the corner with your pants down sucking your thumb. You lefty side of the country people are all the same... ;)

And Oh by the way @CumminsPusher ... I look like this.. I Don't think Santa has a Goatee!!!!o_O
View attachment 40463

Now Papaw you can't be using that finger with your United Way Tee shirt on. Where is all them old school zeppelin shirts from the 70's?

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Define Silver ride
I'm not sure how they came up with the ride name last year... it was supposed to be the folks who wanted to take it easy and not do anything "too extreme", while the rest of us went on the more adventurous trails... the silver ride turned out to be one of the more epic rides of the weekend. They were gone about 8 hours, instead of 4... flipped at least 2 machines and had a mechanical failure on another.
They came dragging ass back to camp in the middle of dinner with all these wild stories... I was sort of like, "yeah, yall b****es got lost"!LOL
Turns out they had video of one of the flips... I believe it was @Tramguage1 ?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!