P1000m5 2018 1000-5 leaning to the left

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
adult friend finder!🤣 my p500 leans on the right side slightly. thinking a-arms on one side are over torqued.
Funny, I have been wondering why my P520 leans to the right. Wasn't sure if it was just mine or all P500/520s. I thought it leaned because of fuel. I keep a full tank and fill it after each ride.

Nothing political here going on... not even sure I watched the TV so I don't even know where I would land these days...

Rob

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
Funny, I have been wondering why my P520 leans to the right. Wasn't sure if it was just mine or all P500/520s. I thought it leaned because of fuel. I keep a full tank and fill it after each ride.

Nothing political here going on... not even sure I watched the TV so I don't even know where I would land these days...

Rob
could be that!!!

Reactions: robj067 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!