2018 Maverick Trail

Johnny

Johnny

Jun 22, 2015
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would like to try it out, see how it feels.
I own a 700-4 since 2015. Then last month I purchased a new Maverick x3 DS and it is the same width as my 700 with aftermarket wheels, 64".
They both have a good width for the trails I ride here in WV.
The x3 feels great when using the 172hp, stable in hard turns.
So as much as I would love to try the 50" on my trails to compare, I wonder how stable it would feel.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'll be getting behind the wheel of one for sure come spring. From what I've hear it is really stable which, with it's longer wheel base I would expect to be the case. It also has beefy front and rear sway bars to that I'm sure stop a lot of body roll (though that would be the first thing I would do to it is remove them for more suspension flex...lol)

I bet the X3 is a blast! It's on my "To Review" List for next year.

Johnny

Johnny

Jun 22, 2015
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That X3 is amazingly fun for sure.
I have a twinscroll turbo 6 cylinder in my car that does 0-60 in 4.3 seconds and the X3 actually feels faster. It' not by the clock but those soft shocks makes it feel faster.
I think the ride surprises me more than anything, rides so soft.
But it cost me :(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!