2018 P1k-5 Deluxe Camo

TripleTapper

TripleTapper

Sep 19, 2017
Bloomington
I also wanted the heater and hard doors, but those will have wait. One thing...the dealer is the one that told me to buy the hard rear panel so dust doesn’t get sucked into the cab? How does that work? I scoured the interwebs for a picture. Best site I found was hondaprokevin’s site. It looks like the rear panel goes right behind the front seats? I would have expected to put it in the very back. Can anyone clarify?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

The rear panel will help to keep the dust out of the cab in the front two seats. If it went all the way back, it would help all the way back. But it really doesn't work that well. I switched to a half windshield in the summer with no rear panel when the dust is a problem. That's the only thing that really works. The biggest problem was dust collecting on the windshield and making it nearly impossible to see. The manufacturers of the half windshield recommended cleaning it with a California Duster. I already had several of those to clean my cars and they work great at removing the dust from windshields during a ride. Get one of those to dust the inside and outside of the windshield and you should be okay.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I also wanted the heater and hard doors, but those will have wait. One thing...the dealer is the one that told me to buy the hard rear panel so dust doesn’t get sucked into the cab? How does that work? I scoured the interwebs for a picture. Best site I found was hondaprokevin’s site. It looks like the rear panel goes right behind the front seats? I would have expected to put it in the very back. Can anyone clarify?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can also get one in the very back and it helps some.

1d24edce28e6ae7fab9f388a50f9cf5f

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!