Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks for the tips! I’m ordering the Super ATV flip up windshield this week, I’ll figure out which back panel after that. The Strongmade bumper looks like a good spot for an antenna or flag mount to keep the spider webs busted and it’s getting ordered too.
@LEOshorty . Spring antennas on strongmade bumper. Also added to atv. Good $20 per vehicle mod. Full OEM windshield in winter, Tusk half/fold down in summer (like the hood lock down option).

Multi - Spider (web) Sticks

D71D4E49 393E 420D BFD5 3A31F37964A4

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spring antennas on strongmade bumper. Also added to atv. Good $20 per vehicle mod. Full OEM windshield in winter, Tusk half/fold down in summer (like the hood lock down option).

View attachment 110102
Looks good, makes me miss mine.

Reactions: Chooglin
LEOshorty

LEOshorty

Dec 26, 2013
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
It’s been almost 24 hours pal, we are expecting new pics from some sort of epic adventure soon! No pressure :D
Ha! Today was spent clearing out the driveway and carport and organizing so the P5 fits in the carport. I ran around the neighborhood seeing what comfortable cruising speed is for me on the pavement and hard packed gravel (30-33 seems just right). Everything around the house is flooded due to massive amounts of rain so I spent a lot of time measuring and planning future mods. I know a couple of forum members are going to be getting money for their products, and figured out my suppressed 22 will fit perfect in the overhead area once I find the holders I like and mount them on Honda ROPS clamps. Definitely going to research which back windshield to get. Why has nobody built a massive storage box to go under the driver’s seat and access through the exterior side panel?

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats on new machine. Your going to love the little beast. I'm still running the original wheels/tires working fine. You really don't want to wait long on the rear window. Makes all the difference and it does block dust,cold air and rain if you have a front windshield. Have fun. I almost forgot, green is fastest, ask 100Acre.
I find green and camo are neck and neck.

Reactions: rtn001 and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha! Today was spent clearing out the driveway and carport and organizing so the P5 fits in the carport. I ran around the neighborhood seeing what comfortable cruising speed is for me on the pavement and hard packed gravel (30-33 seems just right). Everything around the house is flooded due to massive amounts of rain so I spent a lot of time measuring and planning future mods. I know a couple of forum members are going to be getting money for their products, and figured out my suppressed 22 will fit perfect in the overhead area once I find the holders I like and mount them on Honda ROPS clamps. Definitely going to research which back windshield to get. Why has nobody built a massive storage box to go under the driver’s seat and access through the exterior side panel?
Around here they say pics or it didn’t happen... just giving you a hard time, sounds like you’re liking it so far.

Reactions: trigger
T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
Interesting idea about the storage box. Only reason I can think of is it might get in the way of the oil dipstick. But then i am not a metal fabricator so maybe it will work. I would like to have an overhead gunrack. Show pics when you get it on so maybe I can copy the idea.
The weather for a few days will be great riding weather head for the hills and break that 500 in. Oh one thing you need to know that the 100 miles first service seems to happen almost instantly. So get ready to get that done.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

There was talk of it a long time ago and no one ever did it. I used that space for the second battery and the jack. It's accessible from the back and under the seat so didn't see the need to cut the body for as often as I need to get in there. ;)

Battery and jack

C

Chooglin

I like the idea of the side storage too. The problem would be trying to make it water tight. I know many times I have been in water that would have easily been deep enough to enter a side storage box.

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
There was talk of it a long time ago and no one ever did it. I used that space for the second battery and the jack. It's accessible from the back and under the seat so didn't see the need to cut the body for as often as I need to get in there. ;)

View attachment 110244
Now you have me curious on that jack you carryo_O I am going to need to know the make and model, see pics, and also how it’s kept in place while extreme riding;)

Reactions: Russ989 and trigger
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If they ever release the electric P500, always wondered about buying the side panel part for a side access mod. But in the mean time, putting the area to use with the underseat trash can mod.

A77C9483 D466 47E2 9F0B 4DB382EDD640

Reactions: Russ989
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Now you have me curious on that jack you carryo_O I am going to need to know the make and model, see pics, and also how it’s kept in place while extreme riding;)

Just a bottle jack that came with a plastic case. Does have extended lift though, mainly if there are no trees around to use the winch to lift it. I strapped it in with the same ones I use for the battery. Just nylon straps with a plastic cinch buckle, they hold though. ;)

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 111033 Well the dog approves! 4K winch w synthetic rope came in today, bumper, windshield and wiring harness should arrive tomorrow. So there goes the weekend!
Hey @LEOshorty, you didn’t get all of the war paint off your face. Just letting you know. :D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!