P500 2018 P500 arriving tomorrow

UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Tomorrow I’m picking up my olive green 2018 P5 with a Honda hard roof from the dealer. Total out the door (dang sales tax) is right around 9K. I plan to install a Strongmade front bumper and Smittybilt 4K winch on the front, and a SuperATV folding windshield. Still not sure what I’m going to do on the rear for a box, and I’m sure I’ll add some LED’s front and rear and an overhead gun rack. Still kicking around Bluetooth speaker options so I can play music from my phone. What am I forgetting? After the factory shoes wear out I’ll step up to offset wheels and 27” tires. I’ve been a member a long time here and am looking forward to finally having a Pioneer to play on.
Take a look at RYFAB boxes for your Pioneer 500. Have on on mine and it is nice.

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
Tomorrow I’m picking up my olive green 2018 P5 with a Honda hard roof from the dealer. Total out the door (dang sales tax) is right around 9K. I plan to install a Strongmade front bumper and Smittybilt 4K winch on the front, and a SuperATV folding windshield. Still not sure what I’m going to do on the rear for a box, and I’m sure I’ll add some LED’s front and rear and an overhead gun rack. Still kicking around Bluetooth speaker options so I can play music from my phone. What am I forgetting? After the factory shoes wear out I’ll step up to offset wheels and 27” tires. I’ve been a member a long time here and am looking forward to finally having a Pioneer to play on.
Hi I mounted a side mount tool box behind the cab then just moved my factory cargo try out 8" back. Put a Rubbermaid under the hood and a Wal-Mart trash can under my drivers seat. I have tons of storage !!!!

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!