brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 4121

Well it was pretty obvious why mine wasn't working right either. I jacked the rear end up, made the adjustments and it worked like a champ. Thanks for all the great info.

H

Hunt4x4

Oct 13, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-2

Do you make this adjustment while the machine is in park and 2wd or while it’s in neutral and turf mode?

“To me it reads turn the rear wheel and check the release of the rear diff lock.” Only happens in neutral and turf mode. Then it proceeds to explain the alignment.

I’ve watched several videos and they are adjusting while in park and 2nd.

If I’m reading the manual correctly you are adjusting the turf mode/ disengagement of rear diff. So it should be in neutral and turf mode when making these adjustments.

can someone clear this up?

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Follow this video. Get it set so it engages and disengages in 1/2 turn of the tire.

The method in the manual is insufficient.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you make this adjustment while the machine is in park and 2wd or while it’s in neutral and turf mode?

“To me it reads turn the rear wheel and check the release of the rear diff lock.” Only happens in neutral and turf mode. Then it proceeds to explain the alignment.

I’ve watched several videos and they are adjusting while in park and 2nd.

If I’m reading the manual correctly you are adjusting the turf mode/ disengagement of rear diff. So it should be in neutral and turf mode when making these adjustments.

can someone clear this up?
I was in park and 2wd when I adjusted mine. It's been 2 years since I've did it. It took me multiple times adjusting it to get it to work the way I wanted. Been good to go since.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!