BOX1

2019 Pioneer Takeover ITINERARY and INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RRB camground just called to confirm when i will be arriving. I'll be in Thursday evening around 8 so they told me I'm site 51. She said I'm .5 mile from RRB entrance. Is there a campground map anywhere? Can't seem to find one online.

Reactions: sharp
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
RRB camground just called to confirm when i will be arriving. I'll be in Thursday evening around 8 so they told me I'm site 51. She said I'm .5 mile from RRB entrance. Is there a campground map anywhere? Can't seem to find one online.
There is only a map for the main campground. Sounds like you are in the auxiliary camgrounds just up the road a bit.

Reactions: sharp
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
i think this is where they are.
Capture3

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess the Derby party is at your place then.;)
If it wasn’t gonna rain I’m sure everyone would come over while I was away and swim but don’t see that happening in the rain

Reactions: TimG
J

JTW

Nowhere near that far.. you’re right beside us.. 1/4 mile

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I seen this. Thought you might be interested 2f9e73aa3c8d8b000741adb2cea6125c

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!