Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher if you like trees a lot then you would hate moab.
I knew that. It’s still on my list because of the aggressive terrain but we really like rolling through the woods so I’d choose this ride over it first time out. We will choose Moab next time without my daughter.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I knew that. It’s still on my list because of the aggressive terrain but we really like rolling through the woods so I’d choose this ride over it first time out. We will choose Moab next time without my daughter.
?????? Is your daughter a tree hugger? I am! HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Moab and no daughter?
When we go there I’ll probably be attempting a few things I’d rather she didn’t. After my roll she’s been a little off so I wouldn’t want anything to happen with her watching again.

Reactions: Tigermark
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
When we go there I’ll probably be attempting a few things I’d rather she didn’t. After my roll she’s been a little off so I wouldn’t want anything to happen with her watching again.
You can take her and spend some time on the easier rides with her and ask her to stay are the RV when you ride places like Poison Spider or Top of the World. There are a boat load of trails to ride for all levels and even mine.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see and under stand now! I had a stupid flop at Mack's Pines, that could of hurt me, I now have a helmet. And use my motor cycle ridding gear?

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

You can take her and spend some time on the easier rides with her and ask her to stay are the RV when you ride places like Poison Spider or Top of the World. There are a boat load of trails to ride for all levels and even mine.
Naw.. she’ll be fine.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe. I just don’t want to ever see that look on her face again and I know myself sometimes

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you live long enough you can be like me and eventually learn your limitations, but it does comes at a cost.
I did ease up from dirt bikes. Sxs is much safer most of the time. I don’t feel I got to old for bikes but started challenging myself on technical because I gave up on speed and it started getting to be too much. We all gotta go at some point and I hope I go doing something I like

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!