Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I did ease up from dirt bikes. Sxs is much safer most of the time. I don’t feel I got to old for bikes but started challenging myself on technical because I gave up on speed and it started getting to be too much. We all gotta go at some point and I hope I go doing something I like
Fast motorcycles and fast snowmobiles contributed to my many broken bones and surgeries and now my P5 helps and reminds me of my limitations.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Fast motorcycles and fast snowmobiles contributed to my many broken bones and surgeries and now my P5 helps and reminds me of my limitations.
Yes we played with snowmobiles for a bit, I can understand the issue

Reactions: Mudwing
SouthParkColorado

SouthParkColorado

Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
All of you low altitude dwellers that plan on going to Taylor Park keep in mind you won't have to bring as much alcohol as you normally would because if your not used to it you will get a buzz on, fall down and say "I didn't drink that much." and everybody will laugh at you and not with you....the end.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All of you low altitude dwellers that plan on going to Taylor Park keep in mind you won't have to bring as much alcohol as you normally would because if your not used to it you will get a buzz on, fall down and say "I didn't drink that much." and everybody will laugh at you and not with you....the end.
What are the altitude swings there?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!