Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was gonna suggest Idaho, just picked Moab cause it was in the same geographical location as Colorado.
Would sure save us true west coasters some driving. This whole “west coast ride” is weird to me when we meet in the middle of the country lol. Plan b as long as its not much further we’d still be in.

Reactions: Tigermark and TimG
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Would sure save us true west coasters some driving. This whole “west coast ride” is weird to me when we meet in the middle of the country lol. Plan b as long as its not much further we’d still be in.
I think a lot of um are scared to travel to the PNW for some reason, when the area is beautiful and has lots of great riding. Maybe one day.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Well @Tramguage1 what's the backup plan if we get hosed on this.
You will be fine @Plumber32. If they have new owners they will need the money to repay the 7.5 million. If you are staying in the RV park I am not sure that is part of the same deal, I think it is seperate from the trading post.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just call one of the numbers got a message stating they wouldn't be able answer the phone till after April the 19th when the new ownership takes over.
s***!!!! It sold already???

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Will tis ride be pushed like the take over?
I will be more active with this after the [HASHTAG]#takeover[/HASHTAG] .
I have done quite a bit of research so far, going to quite a few people at the takeover.

Reactions: TimG and Remington
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I think a lot of um are scared to travel to the PNW for some reason, when the area is beautiful and has lots of great riding. Maybe one day.

My long range plans are to have a club ride at Winchester Bay Oregon in 2021. Sand dunes wooded trails and 54 miles of oceanfront open to OHV access.

Updated Link: Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, an Oregon National Recreation Area

But will not be during dunefest when 50K people show up :

https://www.dunefest.com/

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20170729 163950
Idaho and Washington state are on my wish list,along with a few others.
Do like I did say screw it were going. I'd never been west until 2 yrs ago. Loaded up the family, some camp gear and hit the road. That's with 3 kids ages 1, 4 and 6.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My long range plans are to have a club ride at Winchester Bay Oregon in 2021. Sand dunes wooded trails and 54 miles of oceanfront open to OHV access.

Oregon Dunes - Winchester Bay Sand Dune Guide

But will not be during dunefest when 50K people show up :

That looks just like Silver lake Sand dunes up here in Michigan, just no ocean front just Lake Michigan front and full of poo poo’s lol.
The pioneer is not me btw.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So the wife and kids want to drive up with me which means I will be getting there early. Anyone else getting there early, I will be there Aug 30 - Sept 9?
A few of us that are traveling from Texas are planning a stop in Lake City a few days early. I havent worked out exact dates yet. But I will be working on it at the end of the month.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
A few of us that are traveling from Texas are planning a stop in Lake City a few days early. I havent worked out exact dates yet. But I will be working on it at the end of the month.
@Tramguage1 when exactly are you staying in Taylor Park? I was thinking Wednesday 9/4 through Sunday 9/8 leaving out Monday morning.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!