Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nevermind I jumped the gun and didn’t check back.
Is there room for more in your group for this?
Yes this is the 2nd stop on the trek from Texas to Taylor Lake ride. Yes there is room for more anyone that would like to join in.I made reservations this afternoon, I'm sure they had more spots there. We will ride the Alpine Loop from here.

Reactions: TimG and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes this is the 2nd stop on the trek from Texas to Taylor Lake ride. Yes there is room for more anyone that would like to join in.I made reservations this afternoon, I'm sure they had more spots there. We will ride the Alpine Loop from here.
Great. Will set down and look at things and let you know soon In The coming days.

Reactions: TimG and Tramguage1
advertisement
K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Were are you staying in Lake City? Trying to work out reservations so we can ride the Alpine Loop with you then follow you to Taylor Park and ride.

Here's my tentative schedule

Aug. 31st.
Leave home a drive to Carlsbad N.M. KOA (500miles)
Sept. 1st.
Travel to Las Vegas N.M.(260miles)
Sept.2nd.
Ride in Carson N.F. with @Montecresto and his better 1/2
Sept.3rd.
Travel to Lake City Co.(350miles)
Sept.4th.
Ride the Alpine Loop and other trails in area
Sept.5th
Travel to Taylor Lake Co. (100miles)
Sept. 6th --9th. Hondasxs group ride

If anyone would like to meetup and ride the Alpine Loop with us, hit me up. Im hoping we can just find a place near the loop and dry camp a couple nights. I know there will be at least 4 members in our group.

@Rocket ,@Montecresto <@captinJackRZR

Reactions: TimG
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Unfortunately, I am going to have this put on Back Burner as I have another surgery scheduled for July 17th and will have a few mths. recovery time! Maybe next time.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Unfortunately, I am going to have this put on Back Burner as I have another surgery scheduled for July 17th and will have a few mths. recovery time! Maybe next time.
Sorry to here this, we will miss meeting you. God speed with your surgery and recovery.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!