NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Green is not faster, there are members here that have blue ones and they say are are by far the fastest and those guys wouldn't lie. I even thought abut getting a blue one but I would have to turn in my "Cool Guy Card".
Not sure who is starting all these myths. It is obvious that red is the fastest color. Honda even tells you in their ads to "Ride Red". FACT: Red is equal to 10 stickers in hp bump. I have it on good authority from my Mom's best friends' cousins' uncles' grandson that works at the factory that the red ones get a special ECU to make it so. BONUS TIP: If you boil your ECU to 285 degrees Fahrenheit it will also show you what the original color of your machine is (in case you had bought it used). Pretty amazing tech.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The red ones guzzle more fuel. The yellow ones are a little smaller. The blue ones have an exhaust that's slightly choked off. Green ones go deeper. The white ones are for the wives and the brown ones just smell funny. Oh and the camo ones aren't really accepted by any of the other colors so they start shedding their skin after a couple years. :eek:

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
The red ones guzzle more fuel. The yellow ones are a little smaller. The blue ones have an exhaust that's slightly choked off. Green ones go deeper. The white ones are for the wives and the brown ones just smell funny. Oh and the camo ones aren't really accepted by any of the other colors so they start shedding their skin after a couple years. :eek:
Trigger you are one warped, strange, sick person but very correct on what you said. That was great. LMAO

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Isn’t it strange that Honda didn’t bump the engine displacement to 518 cc like they did with the Foreman and Rubicon for 2020?
We thought for sure they would have too. But they also need something to "update" next year also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry guys bot the truth is that the camo P500 are and always have been the fastest bicks.The reason for the camo coating coming of is dew to the high friction at them speeds and the main reason for very few people knowing this is that u just don't see them go by hence the camo colors.:p;):cool:

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry guys bot the truth is that the camo P500 are and always have been the fastest bicks.The reason for the camo coating coming of is dew to the high friction at them speeds and the main reason for very few people knowing this is that u just don't see them go by hence the camo colors.:p;):cool:
Oooooh, you poor mislead soul. Sounds like the type of hype salesman would put out in his effort to sale a know slower camo colored unit to a unknowing person. Now you just hang out here and Trigger and I will give you the correct poop about colors and speed. LMAO. Have a good day. Now ya hear?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!