P700 2020 p700 stalling when put in drive

A

Ariestmh

Nov 1, 2021
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wonder if something go wet? check all the molex connectors. They can get wet and hold moisture for a really long time and cause issues

Like Remi said check connectors and spray with WD 40 before re connecting , About the only good thing I have to say about WD 40, great water dispersant. That should start a fire storm!
Thank you for the help I will look into it and see what is going on.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes the dash is rebooting like when the key gets turned on. Sometimes the screen reboots in neutral but does not die it wants to die but it doesn’t . When it’s put in drive it dies and the screen reboots.
I would check those grounds for sure.

You uncle isn't alone with this. Check this thread out...

A

Ariestmh

Nov 1, 2021
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would check those grounds for sure.

You uncle isn't alone with this. Check this thread out...
Thank you. We ended up wiggling the ground wires and a couple connectors and it is running fine now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!