Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have honestly never been to RRB. Always wanted to go, but in that area we always end up at Windrock or Tackett. There are some trails in Windrock that only real rock bouncers/crawlers can do...and dudes with portals, tons of gear reduction, and at least 35"+ tires.

Its definitely a different style of riding though. We search out the crazy crawls, and don't really do a bunch of trail riding just to trail ride. Mostly just riding between obstacles. That's just me though. My personal fave.
Yeah the North Cumberland WMA'S (Royal Blue, New River, Sundquist, Tackett Creek) are all varying terrain, we ride obstacle to obstacle too, commonly called mountains. 😀

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Yeah the North Cumberland WMA'S (Royal Blue, New River, Sundquist, Tackett Creek) are all varying terrain, we ride obstacle to obstacle too, commonly called mountains. 😀
One of these days I hope to join you all on one of your HondaSxS events. I rarely make it down that way anymore, unless its for work.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have honestly never been to RRB. Always wanted to go, but in that area we always end up at Windrock or Tackett. There are some trails in Windrock that only real rock bouncers/crawlers can do...and dudes with portals, tons of gear reduction, and at least 35"+ tires.

Its definitely a different style of riding though. We search out the crazy crawls, and don't really do a bunch of trail riding just to trail ride. Mostly just riding between obstacles. That's just me though. My personal fave.
Back in 3 wheeler racing heyday 1982-86 we had a term, "he would fix it until it breaks" for those guys that couldn't leave a sound setup alone and lo and behold they rarely finished a heat due to mechanical issues usually affiliated with shade tree mechanic mods. Terrain is connected to Windrock and similar but less severe on average, but modified machines appears to break cv joints, tie rods, etc 5x more than machines with OEM suspension geometry. In this case bigger isn't always better or tougher for that matter. Just my observation on seeing hundreds of machines in all manner here. The stock ones rarely break.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!