A

Ainslieca

Jan 24, 2021
Summerfield, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for the best canvas enclose option for my 2020 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. I have a plastic roof on it so I need something compatible with that. Looking for the best air right option.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
uhm........Canvas Enclosure and Air Tight? I do not think such a thing exists.
If you want air tight, you will have to go complete full hard cab enclosure.
I have your same roof. Hold your hand up to the roof when driving, and feel all that air.
Our plastic roofs scoop the air in.
This guy does a good canvas full install, worth the look.
I think he was using Enclosure from SideXSideEnclosures.com
This guy has a good way of stopping some of that air that our roof brings in.
and then my cheap winter enclosure, with links to the guys I got the ideas from.
Have a good day

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
uhm........Canvas Enclosure and Air Tight? I do not think such a thing exists.
Hahaha thats no $hit!

Looking for the best canvas enclose option for my 2020 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe.
Look no further than CEC Enclosures. I have 2 of them and for a “canvas“ enclosure that wont brake the bank, ive Been very pleased with the way it seals and keeps the snow out. unfortunately hes only on FaceTurd but I have his number for you. Hes a good guy and has been making them even custom like for my 4-1/2” chop top since 17’ I believe.

CEC Enclosures
330-495-7617

Reactions: TripleB and Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Look no further than CEC Enclosures. I have 2 of them and for a “canvas“ enclosure that wont brake the bank, ive Been very pleased with the way it seals and keeps the snow out. unfortunately hes only on FaceTurd but I have his number for you. Hes a good guy and has been making them even custom like for my 4-1/2” chop top since 17’ I believe.

CEC Enclosures
330-495-7617
I second CEC Enclosures. Not only does the product fit great, the very minor issue I had was resolved almost instantly. Joe is a great guy to work with.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!