P700 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe. Delivery date check...

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all, I am new here. I put a deposit on a 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe a few months ago. "Confirmed" scheduled delivery of 3rd week in June. I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I am also wondering if the factory is starting to deliver to dealerships yet? I am so anxious, I cant wait to take delivery. I called 50+ dealerships in the Northeast and further to find one dealer that had this delivery coming. all the rest had October+ dates but not confirmed. Most had unfulfilled orders with the factory, and some stopped taking customer pre orders for fear of non delivery. I fear that the factory is going to blow past scheduled delivery. Is there anyone out there that has any insider info??
Thanks in advance!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome to the forum! Lately this topic comes up daily. As I posted in another thread my local Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki dealer had a bare showroom floor. Literally nothing in stock. No Atv's, motorcycles or sxs's. If you don't get many answers here you can just do a quick search within the forum. Good luck!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lake State.

The most common delivery date that people have been sharing is 6/29. We will see in a couple of weeks if that date holds true.

#NTC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes, post Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Welcome from another great lake stater!

Where you from? You just have a code in your info.
Where did u order your machine at?

Reactions: Glock21user
Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you, I am from Southeast Mass. We ride mostly on private land and in NH on the trail system.

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi all, I am new here. I put a deposit on a 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe a few months ago. "Confirmed" scheduled delivery of 3rd week in June. I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I am also wondering if the factory is starting to deliver to dealerships yet? I am so anxious, I cant wait to take delivery. I called 50+ dealerships in the Northeast and further to find one dealer that had this delivery coming. all the rest had October+ dates but not confirmed. Most had unfulfilled orders with the factory, and some stopped taking customer pre orders for fear of non delivery. I fear that the factory is going to blow past scheduled delivery. Is there anyone out there that has any insider info??
Thanks in advance!
WELCOME! Delivery dates are screwed up on everything these days. ??????????????

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the southern most point of IN.

Good luck with the new machine...I hope it's delivered as expected

P

Philfitter

Apr 18, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine finally came in today !!! Honda only pushed back delivery about 6 weeks but put the deposit on it 6 weeks before that my dealer warned me of the trouble they where having so in the meantime I built the trailer for it and ordered kfi winch plate and badlands 5k was on sale last week for 160 first things to go on

PXL 20210617 211321760MP

L

Leadman2

Mar 2, 2021
Illinois USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was able to buy my 700-4 deluxe in February, and very lucky to get one after only talking to 3 dealers. Had one bought in a week! They said they were having trouble getting them from the factory and that is continuing through all the dealerships no matter what brand of machine you are buying. Mine is brown also, and many times it looks like that is the only color I’ve seen people posting. What color is the ordered sxs?

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine finally came in today !!! Honda only pushed back delivery about 6 weeks but put the deposit on it 6 weeks before that my dealer warned me of the trouble they where having so in the meantime I built the trailer for it and ordered kfi winch plate and badlands 5k was on sale last week for 160 first things to go on

View attachment 279184
Congrats! That is exactly what I ordered I’m at the 3rd week in June here!! I hope mine is on its way to the dealer now...
Was this straight from Honda when it came in? If so it means I have hope!
Now I’m really anxious!!! Congrats!!!

C

caverat

Feb 3, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 279184
I really like the dove tail that is a great idea

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Fantastic. I have the exact trailer (as Philfitter) and can agree with everything written here so I can give an update on the Midwest region.

Been searching for two months, have called EVERY dealer within 500 miles of KC and you get one of 3 answers.
  1. Dont have one, not getting any until later (i.e. Aug/Oct) - Can put a desposit down.
  2. All I have coming in are sold for the rest of 2021, you can get on wait list in case one falls through.
  3. I have one and it is $2K-3K over MSRP.
To that end, I found a dealer about a week ago that had a sale fall through so he called me. I BOUGHT IT. 700-4 Deluxe/Camo. I spoke to him yesterday 6/26 and he had a 6/25 update that said it is shipping 6/28 out of LA warehouse into Arkansas so he expects it by Wednesday 6/30. Keep your fingers crossed.

Also, Im a business guy so I am realistic but I have basically called out any dealers who are charging premiums as "gougers". It is a free country but they are taking advantage of the situation and making other dealers look bad. Its probably 20% of them. The market will turn at some point. It is their right to do whatever they want with their pricing but it is a customers free right to publish the truth also about who is doing this. Most dealers get it, if you gouge a customer, they will never buy from you again, and you wont get any of the "service business" down the road. Many dealers I have spoken to have said just that. Again, the premium dealers are NOT getting these because they sell more, they just happen to be lucky enough to still have one because of the premium they are asking...they are not special. Again, their free choice to make, I just wont deal w/ them.

Reactions: Yackobeen
Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congrats! I would have preferred camo, but a deluxe in brown is what the dealer had on order. I’m hoping the dealer I’m working with has news for me tomorrow... he told me that Honda publishes a list every Monday of what is shipping. My hope is that with @Philfitter receiving his last week in FL, that this is my week to get an actual date. The dealer is in NY, so fingers crossed! Just knowing that is is on its way will be comforting...

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yep. I have heard of folks getting pushed back for months towards end of last / beginning of this one. But have also been told that units are beginning to arrive so not sure if they have caught up but do not seem to be months backlogged at this point. Again, fingers crossed.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I’ve been up in the air about canceling my order due to some issues with Honda. I was at my dealer today and he said 2022 may hit the floor before his current orders for the 2021’s.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Im not a Honda dealer but I would doubt the 2022s hit before the 2021s. But what do I know.

Also, I was told you couldnt order directly from Honda that you had to order from a dealer who was just allocating his allotment...there is no way to order so curious about that.

Anyway, Im heading out to pick my 700-4 Deluxe Camo (I wish it were Red) on Friday. GOT IT.

Thanks so much to North Little Rock Honda.....Got the Camo, didnt have to pay the Dest. Charge....Easy Process. Buy there if you are close.
P700

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!