P700 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe. Delivery date check...

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Update: Yay, I got a call yesterday from the dealer. My 700-4 Deluxe will be in next week! I ordered the 2 piece optical windshield and the full Bimini top. I wanted the hard top, but they are on back order until??? so I bought the Bimini top for now, and see how that works... I am hoping to pick it up next Saturday! Dealer is Near Albany NY.
does anyone know why all of the poly windshields say that they are not compatible with the Bimini tops? I am going to chance it and see what I can do to make them work together lol. I would have waited on the top, but I have a trip to NH coming up, and I don't want to get caught in the rain in the mountains without some kind of top.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can’t wait to see the pics. 😎🤘🏾🤣

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can’t wait to see the pics. 😎🤘🏾🤣
Just got these pics from the dealer....waiting to see when I can pick it up . Perhaps tomorrow or Friday? Stay tuned!

002BC9AC F744 4BD1 A015 E7E33802AB84 915ACCB0 F0A0 4CA6 82E6 985277D126F7

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got these pics from the dealer....waiting to see when I can pick it up . Perhaps tomorrow or Friday? Stay tuned!

View attachment 283557 View attachment 283558

Good stuff! When you get it home, break out the toolbox and check all nuts and screws and bolts and then wrap some tape around the door hinges and the bed latches. She'll be quiet as a mouse. A really really loud mouse that performs stunts like a mountain goat.

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good stuff! When you get it home, break out the toolbox and check all nuts and screws and bolts and then wrap some tape around the door hinges and the bed latches. She'll be quiet as a mouse. A really really loud mouse that performs stunts like a mountain goat.
It is home! 408 miles round trip to get it but well worth it!

ADABF1FF F117 4EAA B1A1 58F03E27C28E 8D36D274 FF34 4E4D 926B 8A44200FBBBC

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put the Bimini top and the two piece windshield on and there are some mods to be done and something left to be desired on the “signature” accessories...
The parts were revised but the instructions weren’t... I’m an engineer so I figured out what to do. I think I will start a new thread on the installs maybe I will do a video and post that too.
Stay tuned and thanks all for the input and support!
Jesse

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I put the Bimini top and the two piece windshield on and there are some mods to be done and something left to be desired on the “signature” accessories...
The parts were revised but the instructions weren’t... I’m an engineer so I figured out what to do. I think I will start a new thread on the installs maybe I will do a video and post that too.
Stay tuned and thanks all for the input and support!
Jesse
When u do that, check the recourses section for those instructions then u can add to them with a vidja 👍

M

Mike stuck

Aug 4, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all, I am new here. I put a deposit on a 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe a few months ago. "Confirmed" scheduled delivery of 3rd week in June. I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I am also wondering if the factory is starting to deliver to dealerships yet? I am so anxious, I cant wait to take delivery. I called 50+ dealerships in the Northeast and further to find one dealer that had this delivery coming. all the rest had October+ dates but not confirmed. Most had unfulfilled orders with the factory, and some stopped taking customer pre orders for fear of non delivery. I fear that the factory is going to blow past scheduled delivery. Is there anyone out there that has any insider info??
Thanks in advance!
I’m in a fix myself, I ordered a 700-4 deluxe in March and they have me pushed out to September! If it wasn’t for the sack seat design on this machine I would have a Polaris by now. No one is giving a good answer, they just seem to be shrugging there shoulders…

Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m in a fix myself, I ordered a 700-4 deluxe in March and they have me pushed out to September! If it wasn’t for the sack seat design on this machine I would have a Polaris by now. No one is giving a good answer, they just seem to be shrugging there shoulders…
I felt out in the cold too not having any experience with the dealer I was using, but there is a list that is published weekly that the dealers get that says what when etc.. My dealer was great he updated me right away when something changed.
in the end the machine was a month late but toward the end the updated delivery updates were spot on.

Reactions: livefromthetree
Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
First trip update, the new machine went flawlessly. we did just shy of 300 miles on the trip to NH. Pic is before we left for home on the last day... With 4 people climbing pretty steep rocky terrain, the thing roared up the hills with plenty of grunt to spare. also, i had to change the oil after the first day (first 100 mi change ). The only problem I had was I pinched the sidewall on the pass front tire on a rock going downhill of course on the last day, and had to buy a skinner from a local dealer to finish the day... New machine with an oddball Polaris Carlisle on it.. LOL

Dirty Ooch

Oakachoy

Oakachoy

Aug 15, 2021
Alex city alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Glad to see that you got yours. I put a deposit on the brown 700 4 deluxe scheduled ship date of August 30th got pushed back to Sept 30th yesterday on their Monday printout sheet. So, I'm committed and don't have a good feeling about it now.

Reactions: Mudwing
Y

Yackobeen

Jun 16, 2021
MA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Glad to see that you got yours. I put a deposit on the brown 700 4 deluxe scheduled ship date of August 30th got pushed back to Sept 30th yesterday on their Monday printout sheet. So, I'm committed and don't have a good feeling about it now.
Don’t let buyers remorse set in!!! You will be happy with it. I felt the same way. Ride it out! What helped me was watching YouTube videos on 700s and roving this forum!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!