2022 Leaked Pioneer 1000 Info!!!! Honda Pioneer Updates and Improvements.

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Canvas

FRAME, INSTRUMENT PANEL

53210-HL4-AK0

It appears the dash/instrument panel will see some changes with the 2022 model. Potentially updates to the cup holders that so many have modified, the caution sign has changed size, maybe some added switch slots in the lower open storage and a higher open storage in center dash. Also, it appears the deluxe may have the under dash storage unit. Time will tell hopefully.

H

HondaTech

View attachment 320254

FRAME, INSTRUMENT PANEL

53210-HL4-AK0

It appears the dash/instrument panel will see some changes with the 2022 model. Potentially updates to the cup holders that so many have modified, the caution sign has changed size, maybe some added switch slots in the lower open storage and a higher open storage in center dash. Also, it appears the deluxe may have the under dash storage unit. Time will tell hopefully.

Theres also a rubber shield behind the shifters now.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Just went into a local dealer here in Canada. He seemed to think that in Canada we were still going to just get the Deluxe and LE. Deluxe in red again, and LE in Silver. I mentioned the Trail and Forest editions, and the thought that was in the US only. He wanted a non-refundable deposit to get on wait list, but I had to know which model I wanted. But we don't even know if Deluxe will have i4WD yet, and if it does get it, does the Deluxe get more expensive? If it does then, does the LE go down in price? Or does LE get some additional goodies to justify if the $4,700CAD price difference?

advertisement
sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
If Honda side by sides are in such high demand, which they are, why in the world would the dealer demand a non-refundable deposit??? I agree with Scoop...I wouldn't work with a dealer like that either.
That is what I thought. He said because it is a 2 way commitment. And I am thinking what is their commitment? If I backed out, they would sell it 5 minutes later to someone else. It's not like they would be over ordering from Honda, they can't get enough machines from Honda.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If Honda side by sides are in such high demand, which they are, why in the world would the dealer demand a non-refundable deposit??? I agree with Scoop...I wouldn't work with a dealer like that either.
I don't see how that is legal.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I actually doubt it is. He said he has given deposits back if people don't have a machine in over a year. In my mind I was thinking, if I wanted my deposit back, all I would have to do is threaten legal action. But the bottom line is, I would rather wait longer for a machine than deal with them at this point.

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually doubt it is. He said he has given deposits back if people don't have a machine in over a year. In my mind I was thinking, if I wanted my deposit back, all I would have to do is threaten legal action. But the bottom line is, I would rather wait longer for a machine than deal with them at this point.
Get it in writing

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The parts fiche is somewhat of a disaster atm, some stuff doesn't fit what it says it does.
HondaTech, When you and KandT are looking thru the parts fiche does it list any accessories? like full hard doors and other cab enclosure options? does it look like they have done anything to reduce cab noise? I have a 700-4 the the noise inside is over 100dB, that is after adding a ton of dynamat, a silent rider exhaust, and rubber matting

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HondaTech, When you and KandT are looking thru the parts fiche does it list any accessories? like full hard doors and other cab enclosure options? does it look like they have done anything to reduce cab noise? I have a 700-4 the the noise inside is over 100dB, that is after adding a ton of dynamat, a silent rider exhaust, and rubber matting
N-Joe,

I am a novice looking at this stuff. @HondaTech, @Hondasxs , @JACKAL plus many other members can provide more help for your question. Good luck.

H

HondaTech

Honda doesnt list accessories in the parts fiche, they use to on the Goldwings but neve have on the SXS.

As far as i can tell, the 700 is only getting a new PCM and wiring harness. For what i don't know but i didnt dig a whole lot into the 700. But it appears the body is the same and the engine as well.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda doesnt list accessories in the parts fiche, they use to on the Goldwings but neve have on the SXS.

As far as i can tell, the 700 is only getting a new PCM and wiring harness. For what i don't know but i didnt dig a whole lot into the 700. But it appears the body is the same and the engine as well.
Thanks,
My interest is in the p1000 when I was deciding on a machine i couldn't decide on a 700 or a 1000 should have gone with the P1000-5 My dealer here in Ontario is telling me they won't see any 22's until July I have my Name on the first P1K Trail that comes in

H

HondaTech

Thanks,
My interest is in the p1000 when I was deciding on a machine i couldn't decide on a 700 or a 1000 should have gone with the P1000-5 My dealer here in Ontario is telling me they won't see any 22's until July I have my Name on the first P1K Trail that comes in

Honda has been moving to have units in dealers within a 3 week time period of announcements. So if they do announce them in March, they could possibly be in dealers by April or early May depending on the time of release.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!