2022 Leaked Pioneer 1000 Info!!!! Honda Pioneer Updates and Improvements.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Could be first image of a 2022 Pioneer 1000.

View attachment 319929 View attachment 319931
That looks gay af. I like it.

Seriously...think it looks like an evolution of the current model. Kinda see Dodge Charger a bit.

But...where is the brush guard? Honda isn't seriously considering following Can-am/Polaris and have the lower models NOT come with one, are they? That alone would drive me to Yamaha.

Or is it behind the plastic grille and sticking out the sides?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That looks gay af. I like it.

Seriously...think it looks like an evolution of the current model. Kinda see Dodge Charger a bit.

But...where is the brush guard? Honda isn't seriously considering following Can-am/Polaris and have the lower models NOT come with one, are they? That alone would drive me to Yamaha.

Or is it behind the plastic grille and sticking out the sides?
Looks like it sticking out the sides under the lights. I'm not a fan of that front end design at all.

advertisement
kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The parts fiche is somewhat of a disaster atm, some stuff doesn't fit what it says it does.
Thanks for the heads up. Figure I will end up with a 2022 model and was looking through the parts fishe to see if any details may be hidden there. Appreciate all the great info from you and many others.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
One thing thing that jumps out at me is that the black trim around headlights is now body colour.

Reactions: ChadD
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks to the sharp eye of member @kandt it looks like the 2022 Pioneer 1000 Trail Edition color is Pearl Illusion Black (Color Code AQ0ZA)

Updated my post above on colors.

Screenshot 20220218 100122 Chrome

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
The thing that jumps out at me is that the black trim around headlights is now body colour. Pic does look like it is from 90s.

It can't be real... it looks like it is on some sort of marketing material... and if that is the case they wouldn't use a prototype that doesn't even have the word "Honda" visible on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrShotgun and ChadD
H

HondaTech

The thing that jumps out at me is that the black trim around headlights is now body colour. Pic does look like it is from 90s.

It can't be real... it looks like it is on some sort of marketing material... and if that is the case they wouldn't use a prototype that doesn't even have the word "Honda" viable on it.

Trust me its real, i found it. The picture is the size of a postage stamp. I dont think the emblem is present on the 22 model grill anymore.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!