BOX1

P1000 2022 pioneer 1000 SATV A arms

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Careful the current SATV Front A-Arms do not work on the 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000. You can mount the lowers but not the uppers. You may be able to field engineer a connection by cutting the upper a-arm cross bar but not sure it's worth the risk. You need a good welding/Fabrication shop to modify the uppers. Not worth the risk

Best of luck !

Rudy

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Careful the current SATV Front A-Arms do not work on the 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000. You can mount the lowers but not the uppers. You may be able to field engineer a connection by cutting the upper a-arm cross bar but not sure it's worth the risk. You need a good welding/Fabrication shop to modify the uppers. Not worth the risk

Best of luck !

Rudy
Thanks for the heads up!
It will be interesting to see how SATV will fix this

Reactions: JenElio and toddvdh
H

HondaTech

Best of luck !

Rudy

Ive been spreading this around.

There are several suppliers out there who are advertising A-arms that fit 2016-2022 Pioneer 1000. I dont think that anyone does any research until they get called out.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may be wrong here, but in changing the a-arms mounts for the 22, so ostensibly they won't so easily tear the top front frame tab, I would think that aftermarket arms for the '22 would not likely fit the '21 and prior. This is a WAG, of course. Thoughts?

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may be wrong here, but in changing the a-arms mounts for the 22, so ostensibly they won't so easily tear the top front frame tab, I would think that aftermarket arms for the '22 would not likely fit the '21 and prior. This is a WAG, of course. Thoughts?
Based on my measurements from Takeover they are within 3/8-1/2" from the upper pivot to the ball joint. I thinks there's a good chance they fit for width. The front tab to rear tab is the same. I'd guess at this point they are going to fit with a minor track width change at most.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Based on my measurements from Takeover they are within 3/8-1/2" from the upper pivot to the ball joint. I thinks there's a good chance they fit for width. The front tab to rear tab is the same. I'd guess at this point they are going to fit with a minor track width change at most.
And if @SuperATV pulls through for me, I'll have a set as soon as any 2022 owner

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The 2022 upper A-Arm has 2 mounting brackets. The upper would need 2 mounting tabs instead of one long bar cross-member (See Pic). It's not SATV's fault. They do not reference the 2022 model. I took the risk. Will probably sell via eBay.

A Arms

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The 2022 upper A-Arm has 2 mounting brackets. The upper would need 2 mounting tabs instead of one long bar cross-member (See Pic). It's not SATV's fault. They do not reference the 2022 model. I took the risk. Will probably sell via eBay.

View attachment 339746
Dont put them on Sleeze Bay or FaceTurd
Put them on here on the For sale/I Wanna thread and give a forum member a chance at them first.

BTW, theres a Thread on this about 2 months ago asking if those would work on a 22’ and @SuperATV
piped in and said no and that they were waiting to get a 22’ so they could fab a set

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

View attachment 339746
I may be interested in the uppers if you want to sell them separate from the lowers. PM me if you want to sell them

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The current arms will definitely NOT fit the 2022 model. We knew there would be quite a few changes to the frame from Honda's little ads and updates to the 2022. For sure....
- New A-arms
- New Frame Stiffener
- New skid plate
- not sure about tie rods yet...but possible.
- not sure about axles yet, but they should still work...fingers crossed

We JUST got ours in here late last week. The guys already have it stripped down and have been scanning it all day.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The current arms will definitely NOT fit the 2022 model. We knew there would be quite a few changes to the frame from Honda's little ads and updates to the 2022. For sure....
- New A-arms
- New Frame Stiffener
- New skid plate

We JUST got ours in here late last week. The guys already have it stripped down and have been scanning it all day.
Any update as to when you will have a front A-arm for the 2022? the website still shows unavailable

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
- New A-arms
- New Frame Stiffener
- New skid plate

Axles have a larger thread and axle nut.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not yet, but we already have a design drawn up. Haven't seen the prototypes yet though. I'll check next week for sure.
Thanks
What's your best guess as to when they will be available? I would love to put 30"snow tires on for the winter, but would need the forward A-arms to make that work...

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
His original post is gone (deleted?), but I wanted to give a MONSTER sized 'Thank you' to @rudyeng for his generosity. These A-arms are now sitting in the back of my '21 P1K5 Deluxe, so it looks like I need to be ordering the rears from SuperATV soon. He even covered the shipping, which was substantial. All I can say is, muchas gracias!

@rudyeng, I'll be making that donation to St Jude Children's Research Hospital soon, and I am already planning on doing some type of pay-it-forward/similar for someone here on the forums when I have the opportunity.

Aarms

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
His original post is gone (deleted?), but I wanted to give a MONSTER sized 'Thank you' to @rudyeng for his generosity. These A-arms are now sitting in the back of my '21 P1K5 Deluxe, so it looks like I need to be ordering the rears from SuperATV soon. He even covered the shipping, which was substantial. All I can say is, muchas gracias!

@rudyeng, I'll be making that donation to St Jude Children's Research Hospital soon, and I am already planning on doing some type of pay-it-forward/similar for someone here on the forums when I have the opportunity.

View attachment 355038
VERY NICE and Praise the Lord for the opportunity to pay it forward and Give to such a worthy cause!! Don't know @rudyeng, but hat's off to him and you too sir!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!