2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
SAVE THE DATE....
2022 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 10th and 11th, 2022
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

It's time to ride...
2022 is going to be a great year!
And rest assured, we will ride.

The festivities will mostly be Saturday evening at the Ride Royal Blue Stage.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
We will be working with our past and new vendors to help bring products to showcase.
A mass evening gathering Saturday as we meet up just to have some fun with a bunch of raffle prizes

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!
While our primary goal audience is the club members here, we welcome anyone to join us.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

LODGING DISCOUNTS for club members.

The following 3 lodging locations are offering discounts to club members.
20% off all housed lodging
15% off all RV spots
DISCOUNT CODE - HONDA2022

Ride Royal Blue Resort
This is where we will be having the event Saturday.

The Ridges at Royal Blue Campground
This location is just down the road from RRB.

Eagle Rock Resort & Campground
This location is out near the interstate at the truck stops and about 15 mins away from RRB via ATV legal road.

BOOK SOONER THAN LATER!

All 3 above run Black Friday sales. This usually fills up lodging fast. The discount for black Friday will be the same as our discount code.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Question and answer section
Ask questions and I will try to put it here.

Is it just limited to Pioneer SxS's?
NO, Ironically it is in the TOWN OF PIONEER! All HondaSxS's are welcome. All firends of HondaSxS Club members are welcome.

What are the exact days of the "event"?
Well, We want to call it a "Ride" more than an "event". You are free to ride whenever you get here. In the past, we have hosted a "meet-n-greet/raffle/dinner". This will be on Saturday evening if we can.

Why June?
For several years riders have been requesting to move it outside the rainy season. 2021 we had it in June and the response was great.

When do most people come?
Most seem to come on Thursday. But many will be in as early as possible. Some will come in on Monday, and more each day.

Will there be vendors?
Yes, we will have a handful of club vendors.

Will there be guided rides?
Yes, we will have a few rides but we encourage anyone that can read a GPS map to journey out on their own.

Last edited:
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAVE THE DATE....
2022 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 10th and 11th, 2022
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

It's time to ride...
2022 is going to be a great year!
And rest assured, we will ride.

The festivities will mostly be Saturday evening at the Ride Royal Blue Stage.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
We will be working with our past and new vendors to help bring products to showcase.
A mass evening gathering Saturday as we meet up just to have some fun with a bunch of raffle prizes

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!
While our primary goal audience is the club members here, we welcome anyone to join us.
we will help with door prizes and sponsor !!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Book your cabin TODAY at the Black Friday Discount!!!
Our discount code for all 3 Royal Blue Resort locations is HONDA2022.

Lodging will fill up fast on Friday.
I Highley recommend putting in a deposit today at the discounted rate.

Use discount code HONDA2022

See post 2 for details.

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Booked a cabin with the discount code so I will definitely be there. I plan on riding Thursday afternoon through Sunday so will be interested in any group rides that are set up. This will be my first time to Royal Blue so I prefer group rides, however the wife and I also plan to venture out on our own.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Booked a cabin with the discount code so I will definitely be there. I plan on riding Thursday afternoon through Sunday so will be interested in any group rides that are set up. This will be my first time to Royal Blue so I prefer group rides, however the wife and I also plan to venture out on our own.
Woohoo...
Ya, if anyone else is interested, best book now.
The discount code for our group is the same as the Cyber Monday sale open to everyone.
Cabins will go quickly.

Discount code HONDA2022

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We will attempt to have a few guided rides. I have tried this the last few years, but its like hurding cats sometimes.
We suggest never go out alone, but there will be many many Hondasxs members oit on the trails.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
We will be arriving WED afternoon so we will be riding THU thru SUN and leaving MON. It will our first group ride and first time @ RRB, so we are in the same boat as you two. Would definitely prefer our first rides include some seasoned riders who know RRB. Not looking to go stupid crazy or wrecking the bike ala @ToddACimer or anything like that.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be arriving WED afternoon so we will be riding THU thru SUN and leaving MON. It will our first group ride and first time @ RRB, so we are in the same boat as you two. Would definitely prefer our first rides include some seasoned riders who know RRB. Not looking to go stupid crazy or wrecking the bike ala @ToddACimer or anything like that.

Our group will be having fun but hopefully all in 1 piece

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!