2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You never know with @sharp. You just randomly come across him on a trail. Usually stopped on the side drinking a beer.
That's how I met him last year. He had stopped on the trail to help someone with a tire issue and I stopped to see if he needed help and we ended up visiting and having a cold beer on the side of the trail. No homo. Cool guy.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's how I met him last year. He had stopped on the trail to help someone with a tire issue and I stopped to see if he needed help and we ended up visiting and having a cold beer on the side of the trail. No homo. Cool guy.
That is the mystery of @sharp
And you are right, awesome guy.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That’s how I met him and he let me sit in his krx and and it gave me wood and I had to buy one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nomo
🤔....... Don't lie, that's not the reason you're gay. That happened long before the KRX 😂😂😂

NoMo!!!!!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!