2022 Pioneer Takeover Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coleman4868

I'll put your name on them. If, for some odd reason l don't get to the takeover, get ahold of me. I ended up going with a utv801 full glass, so l don't have any use for them. I finally found it. They are from boat time products. And apparently they're company didn't work out.
Cool, I hope to see you at the take over regardless. I’ll be tent camping at eagle rock campground, that Friday and Saturday nights. And plan on being at rrb gathering Saturday night.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright I’ll bid a gallon of gas. 🎤
Baller 😂, looking pretty nice right now. I may or may not paint the arms this summer LMAO

20220319 142950

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have floor boards that came off a Honda 300 4x4 for $50, they’ll fit a wide variety of others. 1994 Honda 300 4x4 gas tank and cap, I used vinegar to clean out the rust, but ran out of oil to coat the inside, so it’s rusted again, I have it listed other places for $135, but will take $100 in this group.

View attachment 325407 View attachment 325408
If they're not spoken for I'll take the foot boards. Someone cut the ones on ours years ago.

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan to have frame weld washers at takeover. Waiting on quotes from my cnc guy before I'll post prices. These are quantity sensitive, so the more I buy, the cheaper I can sell them.
Kits will include 4 washers, 2 bolts, 2 lock nuts.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please explain what these are for. Thanks!
The front upper control arm holes like to go egg shaped after some mileage. I believe this is more prone on machines with aftermarket arms. These washers offer a new hole/support to get your alignment back in shape.

@Adam490 @ToddACimer might have pics handy. I know they uploaded pictures in their Pioneer build threads.

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The front upper control arm holes like to go egg shaped after some mileage. I believe this is more prone on machines with aftermarket arms. These washers offer a new hole/support to get your alignment back in shape.

@Adam490 @ToddACimer might have pics handy. I know they uploaded pictures in their Pioneer build threads.
Good to know. Thanks!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What kind of radios and how much?
I normally get the Beaofang UV9R handheld. They are not industructable or completly waterproof, but have worked well in the past. I ask $50 each and they will be charged,programmed with the channels the group uses.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!