2022 Pioneer Takeover Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I normally get the Beaofang UV9R handheld. They are not industructable or completly waterproof, but have worked well in the past. I ask $50 each and they will be charged,programmed with the channels the group uses.
That’s a pretty good deal.

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will have a Honda Tilt Out windshield with me for sale. It’s hard coat and for a Pioneer 1000.

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The front upper control arm holes like to go egg shaped after some mileage. I believe this is more prone on machines with aftermarket arms. These washers offer a new hole/support to get your alignment back in shape.

@Adam490 @ToddACimer might have pics handy. I know they uploaded pictures in their Pioneer build threads.
Couldn't find the pics on my phone, but they are in my build thread. These prevent the soft steel factory arm mounts from wallowing out if you get them on before the holes start to oblong, and can save you from the tab tearing on a machine that's already got some wear. Not really needed if you stick with factory arms, but I'd venture to say they are required with aftermarket arms and 30"+ tires. The bushings in the aftermarket arms wear much quicker than stock and then the bolt beats the s*** out of the stock tabs.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here they are welded in place. Plus dirt and paint

PXL 20210623 232931005

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have an essentially new Pioneer 1000-3 fabric back cab panel. It was dealer installed and on my buggy for a month or two until I had the dealer remove it and replace it with a hard back panel. It was never even dirty on my blacktop queen.

I'll take 50% of the new price, whatever that is. (I've forgotten but it's in the Honda Powersports Accessories catalog online).

I won't be at the Takeover but will deliver it to the event if someone lets me know they want it and tells me where they're staying.

It's probably not worth my trouble but I'd rather see someone using it at a bargain price than have it sitting on a shelf in my garage.
If you can come and drop off parts, then you can come ride with us for a bit!!!

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I normally get the Beaofang UV9R handheld. They are not industructable or completly waterproof, but have worked well in the past. I ask $50 each and they will be charged,programmed with the channels the group uses.
I'm in for 2 if you show me how to use them.....

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Couldn't find the pics on my phone, but they are in my build thread. These prevent the soft steel factory arm mounts from wallowing out if you get them on before the holes start to oblong, and can save you from the tab tearing on a machine that's already got some wear. Not really needed if you stick with factory arms, but I'd venture to say they are required with aftermarket arms and 30"+ tires. The bushings in the aftermarket arms wear much quicker than stock and then the bolt beats the s*** out of the stock tabs.

Here they are welded in place. Plus dirt and paint

View attachment 326434
Thanks guys.

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tramguage1
I'll take two radios I'll be in a cabin at RRB. Not sure what number yet, but one of the Redneck Retreats. Arriving ~ 12:00 on Wed. Can pay you ahead of time on PayPal or Venmo. Or cash in hand at the TO.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many people use these? I may be interested in one. I like the thought of being in contact with everyone. This is my wife and I first year.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
@Tramguage1
I'll take two radios I'll be in a cabin at RRB. Not sure what number yet, but one of the Redneck Retreats. Arriving ~ 12:00 on Wed. Can pay you ahead of time on PayPal or Venmo. Or cash in hand at the TO.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I will purchase a radio also.

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Just a headsup on the radio stuff, most of the Baofengs (or any other ham radio) are not legal for use on standard GMRS/FRS frequencies. They're $25-$30 ham radios, which needs a license to use legally and can be a pain in the rear to get programmed. Even the GMRS version needs a GMRS license to use.

FCC fines start at something like $10 grand.

Having said that, the chances of actually getting caught using them are slim to none (Use low-power, and dont be a dick on the mic).

Just some friendly info, not trying to ruin the guy's side business, but 99% of people don't know anything more than "it looks like a walkie-talkie".

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just a headsup on the radio stuff, most of the Baofengs (or any other ham radio) are not legal for use on standard GMRS/FRS frequencies. They're $25-$30 ham radios, which needs a license to use legally and can be a pain in the rear to get programmed. Even the GMRS version needs a GMRS license to use.

FCC fines start at something like $10 grand.

Having said that, the chances of actually getting caught using them are slim to none (Use low-power, and dont be a dick on the mic).

Just some friendly info, not trying to ruin the guy's side business, but 99% of people don't know anything more than "it looks like a walkie-talkie".
No problem I just have them in case someone wants or needs any. I dont make but about $10 per radio and i have them preprogramed and ready to go.

You are correct you need a license to transmit on some of the channels that can be prograed into the radio.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!