2022 Pioneer Takeover Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
advertisement
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@trigger asked me if I could do the writing in other colors for the granite plaques and I can! I have the print colors that match as close as possible to the Honda colors, white, black, grey, blue, red, green, yellow. If anyone is interested, please PM me...I have both red and black granite plaques available. $70ea delivered at Takeover

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
These will be donated to the Club for Raffle….Still taking orders for additional plaques

88357A8C 022F 44C0 9172 ABA186A3C19E

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will be heading down for our first trail ride trip and Pioneer TO event. If anyone will be there and has a nice used windshield for sale please let me know. Thanks!
I have a Honda tilt out hard coat if you’re interested.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!