2022 Pioneer Takeover Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not planning to sell anything at takeover but I'll have a set of axle shafts, a steering rack, a few ball joints and a pile of tie rods if someone needs something for a 1000

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not planning to sell anything at takeover but I'll have a set of axle shafts, a steering rack, a few ball joints and a pile of tie rods if someone needs something for a 1000
Richard will take all the tie rods if he guides another group to Tacket at this years TO! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I told tie rod Tim not to go with Richard but he didn't listen.
I rode with Richard at Tackett my P1 wasn't working right, towards the end of the technical stuff Richard was on the radio saying, were out of straight tie rods, we've just got less bent ones than others now, please don't bend another tie rod. Sitting from the out side looking in, it was quite comical, think that trip took out a stock front a arm as well. It was a fun trip!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't kidding

PXL 20220418 200059610

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Getting ready to order radios for the TO.
If you would like any please DM me and let me know how many and what color you would like. I can get Red,Yellow,Orange,Green and Black.
If i have already DM'd you please send me another with the number of radios and color choice. I want to double/ triple check my count before placing the order.

I will also have 6-12 extras just in case someone decides while at TO.

FoggyMtnBreakdown

FoggyMtnBreakdown

Lifetime Member
Dec 22, 2019
LaGrange, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a brand new/ never installed full set of T-Rex Fab 1.5" forward facing arched A-arms for a p1000 for $250 obo.
I also have a brand new in box 14x10" MSA M31 Lok2 black with gray ring for $250 obo.

Trrex1 Wheel 2 Wheel1

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready to order radios for the TO.
If you would like any please DM me and let me know how many and what color you would like. I can get Red,Yellow,Orange,Green and Black.
If i have already DM'd you please send me another with the number of radios and color choice. I want to double/ triple check my count before placing the order.

I will also have 6-12 extras just in case someone decides while at TO.
Do you have stationary radios or just handheld?

N

Nvrgiveup

I'm sure no one will need these but if someone does, I have a Blue Seas 12 spot fuse block you can have. I also have a PBR switchplate designed for 6 rocker switches and 2 round holes (Like V/M and USB).
If no one sends me a message saying they want em, I'll bring em with me and find someone to give em to. Free to a good home.

N

Nvrgiveup

I'm sure no one will need these but if someone does, I have a Blue Seas 12 spot fuse block you can have. I also have a PBR switchplate designed for 6 rocker switches and 2 round holes (Like V/M and USB).
If no one sends me a message saying they want em, I'll bring em with me and find someone to give em to. Free to a good home.
I found someone who can use the fuse block. The switchplate is still available if anyone wants it.

C

coleman4868

I'll put your name on them. If, for some odd reason l don't get to the takeover, get ahold of me. I ended up going with a utv801 full glass, so l don't have any use for them. I finally found it. They are from boat time products. And apparently their company didn't work out.
Hey, I won’t need those extensions, I just bought a new super atv windshield that flips all the way up.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!