P1000 2022 Revamped HONDA Heater

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I live in Wisco and have been mulling over a heater addition to my rig... as Fall is about to arrive it got me back to the drawing board. In doing so I saw Honda revamped the heater setup for the 2022 giving much more control and looks to be a cleaner install (albeit labor intensive) by keeping the majority of the components in the front end of the unit.

I haven't put my eyes on the 2022 rigs yet but why is the new heater only spec'd for '22 rigs? I assume they engineered the plastics or moved something to accommodate? At frist glance i didn't see any major changes to '22 cab setup.

My rig is a '21 P1K5 LE

The new heater setup is part #0SE08-HL-A00 $999

Thanks for the look.
Driesel 15 did this heater fit into your 2021 P1K5 ?

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!