BOX1

P700 2023 700-2 ; 19 miles on machine, won't start!

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
If it started and ran fine it wouldn't make any sense to check connectors.

We cant put our hands on everything.
If the plugs aren't seared in to click so to say it is possible for them to separate just enough for an issue to occur in an offroad event, remote but still possible.
I hope his issue is solved and that was truly the issue but only time will tell.

H

HondaTech

If the plugs aren't seared in to click so to say it is possible for them to separate just enough for an issue to occur in an offroad event, remote but still possible.
I hope his issue is solved and that was truly the issue but only time will tell.

I understand that was the problem here, this type of stuff is literally what I work on for a living.

But we can't put out hands on every thing on every unit we'd never get anything sold that way.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I understand that was the problem here, this type of stuff is literally what I work on for a living.

But we can't put out hands on every thing on every unit we'd never get anything sold that way.
No one is arguing with ya hoss just saying remote but still a possibility.
I agree if you touched every single bolt or plug it would take forever to get anything done.

Reactions: Smittyp and FJC 79
J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Of the Rig, not the manual! 🤣
looks like a 23’ with that tho!
we just like pics of the whole rig Lol. Thats a cool barn you have. is it just a barn or is it furnished/livable?

Oh! haha, I thought you were saying I didn't have a 2023 for some reason.....Here is a pic of it on my trailer at the dealer, I haven't taken any more yet.

Thanks on the barn, its been a lot of work. Its just a barn that I converted into a game/party room/bar area. Have a pool table, darts, ping pong, quoits, etc. Let me see if I can find any better pics of it....

And I put another 15 miles on the machine yesterday running around the farm working on treestands, food plots and hunting prep. Didn't have any issues and I'm starting to get used to the machine, its definitely different than my old RZR 800 but I like it....

Pioneer

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was confused thinking people didn't think I actually had a 23'
You weren't confused. We even @HondaTech of all people were surprised u have a 23’. People have been waiting since the Ten Commandments where written to get any kind of 22’ and are still waiting. You have a very rare rig.
But yes, when you join we like pics. kind of a First Bible vrs of the forum. But you posted some and proof of the 23’ Congrats!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
its definitely different than my old RZR 800 but I like it....
Anythings better than a Poo Poo
AKA “Fire Trap” 🔥🔥🔥
You are saluted sir for making the right switch 👍

Reactions: FJC 79 and Smittyp
H

HondaTech

You weren't confused. We even @HondaTech of all people were surprised u have a 23’. People have been waiting since the Ten Commandments where written to get any kind of 22’ and are still waiting. You have a very rare rig.
But yes, when you join we like pics. kind of a First Bible vrs of the forum. But you posted some and proof of the 23’ Congrats!

I honestly doubt we'll see any '23 700s, tbh.

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't really "need" them...I was just curious of any changes.

I read that these were the changes, haven't seen an older one to compare I only know what I have.

* bigger glove box
* tilt steering
* bigger cup holders
* pre wired fuse panel for accessories
* new/bigger dash meter

I will attach those pics shortly...

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2

I've been waiting since April or may for my machine, this ended up coming in with an increase in MSRP which sucked, but I wanted it pretty badly and it doesn't seem like there are many available so I didn't complain.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The term "pre-wired fuse panel" should read "pre-wire FOR a fuse panel".
These are 2 totally different terms... but Honda doesn't seem to think so.

Would you be interested in any key-on harness or other connectors?
Looking for blue tape under the hood and the connectors inside the tape.
I will hook you up with some things for some pics of this.
I'll shoot you a message in a few.

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
The term "pre-wired fuse panel" should read "pre-wire FOR a fuse panel".
These are 2 totally different terms... but Honda doesn't seem to think so.

Would you be interested in any key-on harness or other connectors?
Looking for blue tape under the hood and the connectors inside the tape.
I will hook you up with some things for some pics of this.
I'll shoot you a message in a few.

Sure, shoot me a message....

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I read that these were the changes, haven't seen an older one to compare I only know what I have.

* bigger glove box
* tilt steering
* bigger cup holders
* pre wired fuse panel for accessories
* new/bigger dash meter

I will attach those pics shortly...
I was interested in things that wouldn't necessarily be in a press release. Some of us have had issues with 700's stalling and rebooting, and the grounds were one possible culprit, and I was just wondering if they changed it. Looks the same from the pic.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!