Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill volunteer!
It will be all Ass holes and elbows and Jack Danials
Fire up the music and recruit @Bad_bowtie and we’ll put on the revamped entertainment for the evening. I can hear it now….. “Trying to love two women is like a ball and chain”. 😂

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm bi-curious about this ride but if someone back flips while on the ride approximately how many men will you have on site to resuscitate them? Asking for a friend @Plumber32 and @TripleB

Will there be bud light drinking stations for the 5-30 club?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Fire up the music and recruit @Bad_bowtie and we’ll put on the revamped entertainment for the evening. I can hear it now….. “Trying to love two women is like a ball and chain”. 😂
Nope. Only Air Supply and ABBA tunes will be played. All music will be turned off at 9:00 PM to signal the beginning of quiet time.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Asking for a country friend..

Will there be a safe space around a campfire to recover from the 2.5 hours of trauma that will be endured? Maybe a therapist to talk thru it with?
Does it have to be smoke-free seating? If we find that there isn't enough windward seating, as your DEI Officer, I will start another fire so that you may enjoy your campfire experience smoke-free.

As for unpacking your trauma of the day, shoulders will be available to cry on should you need it. We're not therapists, and since most of us are men we're not really even good listeners, but we mean well and we will try.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I can't believe nobody has brought this up........🤔 What happens if it rains? Will the event be cancelled or will the color matching clothing staff hand out umbrellas, what will we do for fun then? Can we just please make sure it doesn't rain at all for the event, I'm allergic

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I'm bi-curious about this ride but if someone back flips while on the ride approximately how many men will you have on site to resuscitate them? Asking for a friend @Plumber32 and @TripleB

Will there be bud light drinking stations for the 5-30 club?
We will have an equal number of men and women because...... Inclusion.

Bud light stations are typically only for the 5-30-120 club (Polaris-centric group). 5 minutes riding, 30 minutes drinking, 2 hours of watching your machine burn into a puddle of goo.

advertisement
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I can't believe nobody has brought this up........🤔 What happens if it rains? Will the event be cancelled or will the color matching clothing staff hand out umbrellas, what will we do for fun then? Can we just please make sure it doesn't rain at all for the event, I'm allergic
I'm trying to source some bubbles big enough to fit a sxs in. I'll keep you in the loop with updates.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Will there be any stops along the route for coloring books and fruit cup snacks?

Asking for our Yamaha friends…
No but adult world will have a whore house staffed with blow up dolls for us to take our frustrations out. Rumor has it there will be a male doll for cuntry boi and Obamo

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm trying to source some bubbles big enough to fit a sxs in. I'll keep you in the loop with updates.
That would be awesome!! This is the kind of service I've come to expect from an event such as this. Top notch Sir 👍 I'll make sure and pass the word around at the country club.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!