Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How dare you suggest I attack and assault a poor defenseless tree in its home?!! I am appalled sir/madam/it/they/them/she/he/him/her/cat/dog/horse/mule. Sorry, I do not know your pronoun.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I've noticed a distinct lack of inclusivity in regards to some of our members and their past TO experiences. As someone who has been a member on this forum for a couple years now, I realize that we have quite a diverse group of retards who, based upon recent threads, feel marginalized, victimized, and unincluded in the unequitable Rides that take place. A suggestion was mentioned about hosting a particular ride for newer riders or members who might not be familiar with how things work. With that said, I would like to take the chance to appoint myself as HondaSxS.com's new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer (DEI). This will be done Pro Bono (this doesn't mean what you think it means @TripleB )

I want to give our newest folks PLENTY of time to get their triggers under control and to start planning their trip for next year (that's 2024) and so I'll get the ball rolling with some information about the entry ride.

Thursday:

-DEI Ride:
-ALL RIDERS AND MACHINES ARE WELCOME
-We will meet at the stage (that's where the speakers and stuff is located) @ 0930 EST (Eastern Standard Time). If this is too early for you, or if you need a nap mid ride, please raise your white flag (these will be provided to you upon your entry to RRB campground).
-I will personally complete your pre-ride checklist so as not to overwhelm you. I have tools, little knowledge, but I can tell if a bolt is loose and tighten it up for you.
-Please put enough fuel or electricity in your machine to make it the entire ride (about 2 hours). Unfortunately, they do not run on hopes and dreams.
-Kid cuffs will be provided by me so that we can daisy chain all machines together so that none of you get lost.
View attachment 391292
-This will be an EASY, and short ride to get you acclimated to the area.
-We will only be riding roads (pavement) to keep from stirring up any dust. In the event that you do get some dust on you, moist(1) towelettes will be provided.
-Bugs may be present as this ride is outdoors. Wear full pants, long sleeve shirts, gloves and a face net.
-We will stop at the local McDonald's halfway for lunch (My treat) and so that you can play in the ball pit. If you end up with a tummy ache after this, please raise your white flag so that I may know that you need more time.
-We will then take an alternate route back to RRB. Unfortunately, this will take us past Adult World. I will give the group a hand signal when we are getting close so that you may look away as we ride by. I'm sorry, but the building is already there and a well-known member on here works there. He has tried for years to get them to relocated, but they refuse. Again...white flag if you need it.
-We will return to RRB within a couple hours. Hopefully no more than 2.5hr.
-I will personally lead you to the blatantly obvious line of tents (the ones with the forum logos all around them) so that we can get your meal ticket and personally introduce you to Our Dear Leader. I will also track down any random person I can find to figure out who they are and let them know that you would like to meet them. Don't worry, I'll do the talking.
-If you would like a beer, any number of options will be available as evidenced by all the random people trying to constantly give them to you. Sorry, there probably won't be any Bud Light on the premises unless we can find a Polaris group (they might have some). We can probably find you a sippy cup if you need one. See: white flag.

I truly hope that this will be an enjoyable experience for you. We want you to come back. We WANT you to feel included. As your DEI Officer, please come to me with ANY questions or confusions you might have in the run-up to this Ride. If speaking or texting triggers you, just send me a picture of your white flag and I'll make sure everyone is on-board.

(1) I'm sorry to use the word 'moist'. I know it's offensive to some, but it's what they're called. If you would like to identify them as wet wipes, you may do so without shame.

View attachment 391291
I don’t want to come across as rude but how can you possibly proclaim yourself DEI officer without a plan for recharging my EV SXS?

Where’s the maps of the charging stations? Routes to access them? I mean you’ve had 24hrs to organize this event …I need to know exactly where you are taking me! I got important crap to manage…just ask me!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I don’t want to come across as rude but how can you possibly proclaim yourself DEI officer without a plan for recharging my EV SXS?

Where’s the maps of the charging stations? Routes to access them? I mean you’ve had 24hrs to organize this event …I need to know exactly where you are taking me! I got important crap to manage…just ask me!
That's not DEI. That's handled by our environmental justice coordinator

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm bi-curious about this ride but if someone back flips while on the ride approximately how many men will you have on site to resuscitate them? Asking for a friend @Plumber32 and @TripleB

Will there be bud light drinking stations for the 5-30 club?

Aint nothing wrong with that except the 9 p.m.
Love me some Abba!
Not shure about air supply though. Listening to that could fuc up anything

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could you imagine trying to tell @JACKAL as he is pulling away from the stage for a guided ride "wait, I need to charge my Ranger EV".
I would imagine it’s worse than the the clown who forgets to fuel up their rig before the planned ride time…

“Hey y’all mind waiting 2hr while my EV charges?”

Lol

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Maybe we should talk Richard into hitting the Trifecta of inclusivity by having Takeover on Juneteenth. Just get it all out in one shot with all the pronoun and hyphenated American people at once.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm planning on going next year if at all possible. Is there something I need to sign? Non disclosure form or something? This IED Officer thing sounds like it might blow up. Either way we'll get a bang out of it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!