2024 HondaSxS Takeover REGISTRATION - Now Open!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
2024 HondaSxS Takeover Registration is now open.
While registration is not required, it really helps us gauge how many people to expect.
When registering, please include your group head count. You can change it later as time gets closer.

DATES:
June 1st, 2024, at Ride Royal Blue Resort.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ----> LINK

Sponsorships
Every year, we give away thousands of dollars in giveaways. Every bit was purchased with funds raised by the sponsors and other donors. Funds are also used to hire a band, food, stickers, and other cost.

BECOME A SPONSOR!

Become a sponsor here --> LINK

Sponsorships are 3 levels this year. All sponsorships include a t-shirt.
$50 (Personal sponsor) This is for you to get your name printed on the t-shirts.
$200 (Business sponsor) This is for medium-level sponsorship and businesses.
$500 (Main sponsors) This is for top-level sponsors

Additional shirts are also available at the link above.
T-shirt designs are not finalized, nor have colors been selected. This year, I will try to offer a color choice.

BAND.
Saturday evening, we will have a band from 5 pm to dark 30 at the stage at Royal Blue Resort.

RAFFLE TICKETS...
Raffle drawing sometime before dusk on Saturday, June 1st, at Ride Royal Blue Resort Stage.

FOOD UPDATES. TBA again. lol.
Food for 2023 went well, But I had several ppl with ideas on full mean again. I am running those trying to work that out.
Otherwise.....
The meal tickets worked great last year. We will do this again.
2 meal tickets will be provided to anyone who sponsors the Takeover.

LODGING:

20% off Discount code for accommodations = honda2024

Discount good for bookings dates - 5/27-6/3 at the following locations:
- Ride Royal Blue Resort - Ride Royal Blue Resort
- The Ridges - The Ridges at Royal Blue
AND.... new for 2024 - Rock Ridges Resort - Rock Ridge Resort at Royal Blue

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
WHAT TO EXPECT at the 2024 HondaSxS Takeover.
This is primarily a club meet and greet on Saturday evening hosted by several club members who want to ride as well. For the most part, this is a self-serve event. We feel you are more than capable of finding your cabin and the trail head on your own. If you need assistance with your stay, please contact the campground for assistance.

Saturday evening we will have a band, food truck, and raffle giveaway at the Royal Blue Resort Stage. There will be some vendors and groups set up to show their products most of the day Saturday, some Friday as well. The raffle will start about an hour before dusk. The band will play till dark 30.

FRIDAY SUNSET:
Meet at the Top of the World. See the paper map for POI and directions.

When to arrive:
Many people will arrive days before the event so they can explore the area. I know there will be a handful of people arriving as early as Monday.

Rides.
We encourage everyone to head out and explore. If you need maps or POI's let us know before the event. It will be hard to load maps during the event. There is plenty of riding outside of the Royal Blue paper map. We suggest meeting up with a few people and starting an adventure.
We will try to organize a few rides on Saturday morning. However, finding leaders has been difficult. Please let me know if you are willing to take a group of 12+- to a POI and back.

Our goal has never been to make this a HUGE EVENT.
The members hosting and helping are here to meet other members, have fun, and do some riding.
However, the invite is open to anyone with the resources to take it to the next level.
Thanks.

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
However, finding leaders has been difficult.

Recently, another member and I had a conversation about doing better at expressing our appreciation to ride leaders in a more tangible way than a simple, though very sincere, "thank you".

Let's encourage and reward folks that are willing to share their time, knowledge and PATIENCE with cash, gift cards, (after) trail pops, a bottle, whatever.
Many of us are Conservatives. Let's stop assuming someone else will provide. 😉

Let's Ride!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
The NTC crew did a bit of a Rock Ridge takeover. Hopefully that doesn’t change anyone else’s stay plans. 🤣🤣🤣
Buckeyes helped the cause. Here's what I found so far. Gonna have to have a Rock Ridge party

Rock Ridge Retreat
Cabin/Scenic Solitude - @tnoutdoors – Thurs-Sun
Cabin/Hibernation Hill - @NTCPrezJB - Thurs-Sun
Cabin/Moonlight Ridge - @Coeus – Weds-Sun
Cabin/Last Resort - Vondy’s Group – Weds-Sun
House/Volunteers Landing - @WildMounts group
RV#2 - @gparks – Thurs-Sun
RV#4 - OPEN
RV#5 - Vondy Group - Weds-Sun
RV#6 - @Backwoods – Thurs-Sun
RV#7 - @Red500 – Weds-Sun
RV#8 - Vondy Group - Weds-Sun
RV#9 - Vondy Group - Weds-Sun
RV#10 - @Vondy – Mon-Sun
RV#11 - @ Ridinfool - Weds-Sun
RV#12 - Vondy Group - Weds-Sun
RV#13 - Vondy Group – Weds-Sun
RV#14 - @JNo323 - Weds - Sun
RV#15 - @talonwagon - Weds-Sun
RV#16 - Booked Unknown
RV#17 - Booked Unknown
RV#18 - Booked Unknown
RV#19 - Booked Unknown

Rockridgemap

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
If you're looking for folks to lead a ride or two, I'd be willing to give it a go. I certainly feel that I've been there enough at this point to have a pretty good idea of how to find my way around, and I've got LTM, so that helps. If all else fails, I've got a compass and a couple sets of kiddy cuffs.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If you're looking for folks to lead a ride or two, I'd be willing to give it a go. I certainly feel that I've been there enough at this point to have a pretty good idea of how to find my way around, and I've got LTM, so that helps. If all else fails, I've got a compass and a couple sets of kiddy cuffs.

View attachment 416931
For you. I would prefer that you round up the 500's and take them somewhere.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Recently, another member and I had a conversation about doing better at expressing our appreciation to ride leaders in a more tangible way than a simple, though very sincere, "thank you".

Let's encourage and reward folks that are willing to share their time, knowledge and PATIENCE with cash, gift cards, (after) trail pops, a bottle, whatever.
Many of us are Conservatives. Let's stop assuming someone else will provide. 😉

Let's Ride!
YES. Something I need to put more thought into for sure. We will do this for 2024.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
...Let's encourage and reward folks that are willing to share their time, knowledge and PATIENCE with cash, gift cards, (after) trail pops, a bottle, whatever.....

Let's Ride!
....and just like that, the entire HFA group leads the next TO 😬

Good luck!!!🤞

😂😂😂😂😂😂

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520

View attachment 416931

Stay in your lane! ;)

I would most certainly ride with you in a larger machine, if I had one.

Thanks GG.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!