2024 HondaSxS Takeover REGISTRATION - Now Open!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2024 HondaSxS Takeover Registration is now open.
While registration is not required, it really helps us gauge how many people to expect.
When registering, please include your group head count. You can change it later as time gets closer.

DATES:​

June 1st, 2024, at Ride Royal Blue Resort.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ----> LINK

Sponsorships
Every year, we give away thousands of dollars in giveaways. Every bit was purchased with funds raised by the sponsors and other donors. Funds are also used to hire a band, food, stickers, and other cost.

BECOME A SPONSOR!

Become a sponsor here --> LINK

Sponsorships are 3 levels this year. All sponsorships include a t-shirt.
$50 (Personal sponsor) This is for you to get your name printed on the t-shirts.
$200 (Business sponsor) This is for medium-level sponsorship and businesses.
$500 (Main sponsors) This is for top-level sponsors

Additional shirts are also available at the link above.
T-shirt designs are not finalized, nor have colors been selected. This year, I will try to offer a color choice.

BAND.
Saturday evening, we will have a band from 5 pm to dark 30 at the stage at Royal Blue Resort.

RAFFLE TICKETS...
Raffle drawing sometime before dusk on Saturday, June 1st, at Ride Royal Blue Resort Stage.

FOOD UPDATES. TBA again. lol.
Food for 2023 went well, But I had several ppl with ideas on full mean again. I am running those trying to work that out.
Otherwise.....
The meal tickets worked great last year. We will do this again.
2 meal tickets will be provided to anyone who sponsors the Takeover.

LODGING:

20% off Discount code for accommodations = honda2024

Discount good for bookings dates - 5/27-6/3 at the following locations:
- Ride Royal Blue Resort - Ride Royal Blue Resort
- The Ridges - The Ridges at Royal Blue
AND.... new for 2024 - Rock Ridges Resort - Rock Ridge Resort at Royal Blue
rb3offroad is proud to be a sponsor again

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For those arriving Early in the week for Takeover, Brushy Mountain Prison posted its schedule for April & May 2024.

If anyone want to make a run there Thursday May 30th, I can run a group there.

Will be checking out alternate trail routes, but 50% of it is locked in route wise by State Park / Windrock & Private Property.

BMP 2024

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
For those arriving Early in the week for Takeover, Brushy Mountain Prison posted its schedule for April & May 2024.

Will be checking out alternate trail routes, but 50% of it is locked in route wise by State Park / Windrock & Private Property.

View attachment 420460
The first time I went 4 years ago, we went through the edge of Frozen Head Park. One of many times that LTM put me on a trail that I shouldn't be on. I see there is a red trail that cuts off that portion that goes through Frozen Head but I've never been back that way to check it out. It comes out a couple of miles closer to the prison than trail 1 does.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The first time I went 4 years ago, we went through the edge of Frozen Head Park. One of many times that LTM put me on a trail that I shouldn't be on. I see there is a red trail that cuts off that portion that goes through Frozen Head but I've never been back that way to check it out. It comes out a couple of miles closer to the prison than trail 1 does.
Yes there is also a blue trail that does same thing, cuts out 3 miles of pavement.

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
We went in October and it was mostly trails instead of road. I don’t remember the trail number but it come out across the street in front of the old plant that’s in front of the train cars if that makes sense lol does anyone happen to know the trail number or any help identifying the location lol I’ve got it on GAIA but don’t have the trail system or number

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We went in October and it was mostly trails instead of road. I don’t remember the trail number but it come out across the street in front of the old plant that’s in front of the train cars if that makes sense lol does anyone happen to know the trail number or any help identifying the location lol I’ve got it on GAIA but don’t have the trail system or number
That's NC-1 or 4 lane trail

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's the trail I come out on all the time.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 420460
It sucks they are not open mon-wed the week of the takeover. I wanted to make a run on Tuesday last year but that turned into a big no. You figure they would start opening the whole week on Memorial Day week.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
It sucks they are not open mon-wed the week of the takeover. I wanted to make a run on Tuesday last year but that turned into a big no. You figure they would start opening the whole week on Memorial Day week.
Yeah.. Someone needs to let them know, It is Hondasxs takeover week and they need to be open the whole week for us! Geess...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Where do we offer things for the raffle? I've been printing P1K door bushings and would like to throw in full sets in red, blue, white, black, orange.
Any donations to help support the club can be brought to the table Saturday. Or before if you see us.
Or you can message me for an address if you wish to ship them.

Thanks for helping support the club.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!