Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL I believe my group and I are gonna join you on the Friday Prison ride if that is ok? I promise we will be on our best behavior and I checked all my nuts and the others in my group nuts and they all feel really nice and tight, so we gtg!! Nomo!😂😂
The more the merrier, it's all fun and games until you inadvertently sit on one of your loose nuts. 😉 Only then will you fully appreciate keeping them snug. 🤣

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the info. Would like to minimize road riding. How's your New River loop?
About 10 miles on road. You know you can open any of files in Google Earth and see the amount of roads yourself. The area is so stretched out the is no avoiding roads unless you stay in the Sundquist Quagmire attached to RRB.

advertisement
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Oh yeah, we all ran it multiple time when we had Pioneers. @Plumber32 was leading this group of misfits, hopefully he'll chime in but last I heard we were meeting at rrb about 930. If he doesn't respond I'll ask him when we get back to camp.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
...........Meanwhile, the prison group 😬
Tumblr m33q5l6oOQ1rsc0rbo1 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!