KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
That freaked me out watching your vid. All appendages stay with the confines of the machine. considering how news seems to travel on the forum, I figured someone would have told the story of someone losing an arm by now.
Oh.. when I see that arm come out on a flop it turns my stomach! Watched Futz do it on his first flop as well. Both my flops have been to the passenger side, I have no doubt when I flop to the driver side I will have the same natural reaction to catch myself.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I knew that was stupid as soon as I did it.
We went down a hill with some deep ruts on an easy half day. I stopped and buckled my net before I started to straddle them. Looked at Mr Sixteen+4 and said I know better than to put my hand out if we flop this thing but I’m still going to try to prevent my own stupidity. So, I’m telling you to remember to keep your hands holding that harness and you’ll be much safer should this not go to plan.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Oh.. when I see that arm come out on a flop it turns my stomach! Watched Futz do it on his first flop as well. Both my flops have been to the passenger side, I have no doubt when I flop to the driver side I will have the same natural reaction to catch myself.

It's a natural reaction (as stated), hence difficult to overcome. I try to remind myself (and my passenger) of it when attempting something tough.

advertisement
KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Starting on Round 2 of videos.. but first I have to work some. More to come later.

Here is a very short video of @lee falling in the second set of ruts and being wenched.

advertisement