2024 P500 / P520 Takeover Ride

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
How about Jackal's Sundquist Waterfall Loop (his Saturday ride) for our Friday P5 ride?

I personally am planning on some sort of slow, leisurely ride on Saturday, returning mid-afternoon. We did this last year, and it was kinda nice after 3-4 days of full rides. Chill a little before the evening's festivities . . .

Other suggestions?

I am up for this, as I love waterfalls. When the group makes a final decision let me know and I will updated post 1.

I can download the track (If available), play organizer, herd the kittens at stops, keep everyone notified of the plan etc.... However someone else needs to step up and volunteer as tribute to be the front vehicle leader. I will not do that.

A decision needs to be made... if we want a P5 smaller ride on Friday, the Waterfall Loop fits it or our leader can create a track.

So decision time... Majority speaks. Tell me:

1. Are you going on Friday?
2. Will you be our leader?
3. Where do you want to go?
4. Is this your final answer?

Last edited:
Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
I am up for this, as I love waterfalls. I can download the track (If available), play organizer, herd the kittens at stops, keep everyone notified of the plan etc.... However someone else needs to step up and volunteer as tribute to be the front vehicle leader. I will not do that.

A decision needs to be made... if we want a P5 smaller ride on Friday, the Waterfall Loop fits it or our leader can create a track.

I am going.
No to leader.
Waterfall sounds nice.
Group rules

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am up for this, as I love waterfalls. When the group makes a final decision let me know and I will updated post 1.

I can download the track (If available), play organizer, herd the kittens at stops, keep everyone notified of the plan etc.... However someone else needs to step up and volunteer as tribute to be the front vehicle leader. I will not do that.

Don’t go chasing waterfalls, just stick to the rivers and lakes that you are used to.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I am, of course, IN for the Posse Ride! We are legend . . .

I propose we use the revered JSWT [JeSuWiT?] (Jackel Sundquist Waterfall Track) as our placeholder. Feel free to rejoice, object, or volunteer to lead. I have no issue with being out front, though I do not know the way (insert Frodo meme). Nor do I have one ounce of navigation experience, knowledge or gear. I'm better qualified in the back, finding fault in people's lines :rolleyes: (I suck).

Saddle up that Posse! Point the way and we'll hit it hard . . . or rev too hard, lose traction, and flop early

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Or, we turn laps around the Mexican restaurant and eat at Adult World as @The Green Goat suggested . . . then go #3 afterwards (I forget the details of his plan, but I trust him implicitly kinda).

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Seriously guys, post up your thoughts or ideas. (esp. @KyGal83, @Red500, @The Green Goat, @trigger)

I think we've ruled out the Standing Stone ride, I suspect the Mine ride would be a long way (though I don't actually know that), and the Prison ride is a long day also. Since I really don't know the area, I'm just kinda picking from rides already posted.

We could maybe do our own Tackett Creek jaunt, if we want. IDK.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry I'm not responding as timely as usual guys, to say I've been busy as hell lately would be an understatement.
I'm definitely riding Friday but it won't be with the rock caravan. Sorry just too many machines for me. I'm sure it'll make for some interesting stories though.
I'll lead if someone gives me the track and tells me how to load it into the tablet. We still might end up going in circles but who gives a sh!t, we're riding.
I'll go anywhere the group wants to go but I'm personally looking to hit a timeline. 8ish hrs works for me, 12ish doesn't. It would be awesome if that works for the rest of the group but I don't want to impose my will on anyone else so if that doesn't work we can come up with an alternate plan for us. Thanks.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I'm still neutral on where we go, so long as we go. I have no plans, besides riding, so we can ride as long as the group wants. I don't mind taking lead if I've got a vetted tracklog to follow as I don't know that I have quite enough familiarity with the place to choose the trails at random.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still neutral on where we go, so long as we go. I have no plans, besides riding, so we can ride as long as the group wants. I don't mind taking lead if I've got a vetted tracklog to follow as I don't know that I have quite enough familiarity with the place to choose the trails at random.
Bring a set of left/right/center dice. At every intersection, roll the dice and see where it points you.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

advertisement