JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Soon! They were supposed to be ready this week. I'm betting they are boxed up and the website is being updated. I'm guessing sometime next week...whenever they can get the web pages updated.
Make sure they put some stickers inside those boxes.......just say'n 🤷‍♂️😂😂

O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, I’m looking into portaling my 2024 talon. But because of the 24 mm axel nut it doesn’t seem possible right now. Is there a work around for this? Please do let me know!
SuperAtv just needs to update their website. The portals come with both sets of axle nuts. I have installed portals on a 2023 Talon and a 2024 Talon. Everything you need comes in the kit . Even though it’s listed 2019-2022 . It comes with 8 nuts. 4 for the 2019-2022 model and 4 for the 2023-2024 model. Hope this helps. And just to be clear I have 2 rear axles from a 2022 on my 2023 model so I am using both nuts currently with my portals. I always thought the same that they didn’t make them but I had ran into a guy with a 2024 Talon at the park and he said that he just ordered the 2019-2022 portal kit and it had everything there. So I ordered it and he was right!

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have installed portals on a 2023 Talon and a 2024 Talon
Welcome newbie from Michigan!
That was quite an intro for a first post getting on one of our venders 😂

So do you have 2 Talons or more than that? hard to tell but it seems like u have a at least a few?
Thats why we ask when you first join/first post is to start an intro thread and post pics of your rig “rigs”
please and thank you. POIDH

Reactions: TxDoc
O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R

So do you have 2 Talons or more than that? hard to tell but it seems like u have a at least a few?
Thats why we ask when you first join/first post is to start an intro thread and post pics of your rig “rigs”
I have 1 talon my buddy has 1.

I do all of the maintenance upgrades and repairs on most of my friends machines

O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R

I have 1 talon my buddy has 1.

I do all of the maintenance upgrades and repairs on most of my friends machines

IMG 1630

advertisement
O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R
Holy hell! What kind of mud/swap you runnin in? 😂 Dont be coming to TN for the TO trail ridin with that, you wont be happy
Must have alot into that.
Thanks for the pics.
Make sure to start an intro thread tho
This is my first time posting on a thread. I usually just read threads to trouble shoot problems.

I’m in Houston Tx . We ride mainly mud and water. My talon has 8 inch portals and 44 inch Bkts

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
SuperAtv just needs to update their website. The portals come with both sets of axle nuts. I have installed portals on a 2023 Talon and a 2024 Talon. Everything you need comes in the kit . Even though it’s listed 2019-2022 . It comes with 8 nuts. 4 for the 2019-2022 model and 4 for the 2023-2024 model. Hope this helps. And just to be clear I have 2 rear axles from a 2022 on my 2023 model so I am using both nuts currently with my portals. I always thought the same that they didn’t make them but I had ran into a guy with a 2024 Talon at the park and he said that he just ordered the 2019-2022 portal kit and it had everything there. So I ordered it and he was right!
The pressure angle from the CV to the input gear changed. We wanted to redesign the input gear for the added pressure and angle. You can get it all to bolt up, but you'll probably run through input gears or outer CV's soon.

Updated gears should be ready pretty soon.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Your CV joints and the clutches hate you.
Not really. That's the beauty of portals. He's running stock axle angles and all the stress is off of the axles and clutches because of the gear reduction in the portals. They are taking the beating while the axles and clutches are performing under normal conditions.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not really. That's the beauty of portals. He's running stock axle angles and all the stress is off of the axles and clutches because of the gear reduction in the portals. They are taking the beating while the axles and clutches are performing under normal conditions.

That thing is lifted beyond just the portals or he has the springs cranked down. Those are not stock A arm or trailing arm angles and those CVs are at steep angles.

I get what portals do, I have friends in the Ultra4 and pro rock crawling worlds that use them.

I don't get the mud/water thing but to each their own. 😆

O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R
Bro these are stock arms stock ev
That thing is lifted beyond just the portals or he has the springs cranked down. Those are not stock A arm or trailing arm angles and those CVs are at steep angles.

I get what portals do, I have friends in the Ultra4 and pro rock crawling worlds that use them.

I don't get the mud/water thing but to each their own.

Bro these are stock A Arms stocks everything the shocks haven’t even been touched . The only thing I’ve done is portals

Reactions: TxDoc
O

Organabis713

Oct 1, 2024
Houston
Ownership

1. Talon R
The pressure angle from the CV to the input gear changed. We wanted to redesign the input gear for the added pressure and angle. You can get it all to bolt up, but you'll probably run through input gears or outer CV's soon.

Updated gears should be ready pretty soon.
Thanks for the reply l I’ll look into thats