P500 26 "Maxxis BigHorn 2.0 Radial

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
The Maxxis Bighorns arrived yesterday, got them all mounted on stock rims. It's a little early but I like them better than the stock tires I had.

gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Rump... How are those Big Horn 2.0s going? Did you get spacers or a different offset like the popular 5+2? I think the 9's and 11's sounded right. What would you say your travel difference is?

Thanks

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Rump... How are those Big Horn 2.0s going? Did you get spacers or a different offset like the popular 5+2? I think the 9's and 11's sounded right. What would you say your travel difference is?

Thanks

I love them, they give a real nice ride, big difference from the factory tires. Yes, I went wider, 2" spacers all around for more stability I kept the width of the tires the same as the factory tires.

I ran out the factory tires before upgrading. I have no regrets, if I ever needed to replace them I would buy them again.

The only downside was the cost. A bit pricey but I'm told by a friend they last forever.

gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I love them, they give a real nice ride, big difference from the factory tires. Yes, I went wider, 2" spacers all around for more stability I kept the width of the tires the same as the factory tires.

I ran out the factory tires before upgrading. I have no regrets, if I ever needed to replace them I would buy them again.

The only downside was the cost. A bit pricey but I'm told by a friend they last forever.
thanks. So 2" up 2" out? So 54" wide now ? Travel difference?

gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Been running them for 3 1/2 years, great tire. You won't be disappointed.
Trig

Did you get spacers plus 5+2 offset wheels with the 26x9,11x12 BH2.0? If so what was final travel and width? Any remaining pucker oncerns?

Thanks , GMac

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: SouthParkColorado

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!