my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Was wondering if the Blackwater Evo's 28x14 tires will fit on the deluxe wheels on my 3 without a lift and Fox suspension?
I also have the trail armor. Would it have to be trimmed?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Was wondering if the Blackwater Evo's 28x14 tires will fit on the deluxe wheels on my 3 without a lift and Fox suspension?
I think that's the tire @drfubar is running on his with no lift and stock shocks. But he has the stock steel wheels.

Reactions: drfubar and my99svt
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's the width?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

Subtotal:$541.52
You save:$249.20

Frequently Asked Shipping Questions »
TIP: Purchase through an account and get Quick Cash!

You will earn $27.06 in Quick Cash from this order for future orders if you're logged in. Log in now or create an account during checkout.

Shipping Estimator

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I bought them! Another purchase I have to hide from my wife! But that's what happens when your drunk, bored and alone in a hotel room! Couldn't find any hookers or blow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 28's black waters
10's on front
11's on back on stock deluxe wheels

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 7484
Well, I bought them! Another purchase I have to hide from my wife! But that's what happens when your drunk, bored and alone in a hotel room! Couldn't find any hookers or blow!

The 10's look so much better on The front see if you can change it lol.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Back in New Jersey until Thursday night. My next trip is a day after the takeover to North Carolina.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 28's don't rub but like Tiger said above I have them on stock wheels. I also have the same size on all four corners rather than keeping with the smaller width on the front.. I think it really works better with all four the same size... I did have to trim the front of the skid plate where it comes into the wheel wells up front but only a very little. I'll go with these tires again no doubt.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
My 28's don't rub but like Tiger said above I have them on stock wheels. I also have the same size on all four corners rather than keeping with the smaller width on the front.. I think it really works better with all four the same size... I did have to trim the front of the skid plate where it comes into the wheel wells up front but only a very little. I'll go with these tires again no doubt.

Thanks for your info, I will be using stock deluxe wheels I bought from another member. My stock steel wheels will be spares.

Reactions: sharp
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ARE THEY 11"s OR 10"s ON ALL CORNERS

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for your info, I will be using stock deluxe wheels I bought from another member. My stock steel wheels will be spares.

When you get the mounted up, if you wouldn't mind let me know how they fit. I'm thinking about going with the same set up as you. Do you know what the overall mounted height of the tire is? Is it in fact 28"?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
When you get the mounted up, if you wouldn't mind let me know how they fit. I'm thinking about going with the same set up as you. Do you know what the overall mounted height of the tire is? Is it in fact 28"?
Saw this on another forum "My 28s run 27.5" tall with 7 psi"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!