P1000 28" Blackwater Evo's on stock wheels

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the same set up I'm planning on as well... Riding with @drfubar and @Delton they both seem very pleased.

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 7482
Side views?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I went ahead and got the 2 different sizes. They will be here Monday. If I don't like it I'll suffer thru until I need tires again. Thanks for the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went ahead and got the 2 different sizes. They will be here Monday. If I don't like it I'll suffer thru until I need tires again. Thanks for the pic!

Mine are 10" on front 11" on back 28's but I do have bracket lift

Reactions: sharp
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We also didn't use our winch lol
Besides you two being more experienced, I do believe the tires have a real impact. Need to wear out the Bighorns before I "upgrade" to the Evo's!

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Besides you two being more experienced, I do believe the tires have a real impact. Need to wear out the Bighorns before I "upgrade" to the Evo's!
I guarantee you there's a big difference (the tires I mean lol). I was at his house with my horns and spun everywhere plus extra winching. Next time I had the Evos and no problems at all.
I'm still getting my money's worth out of the Bighorns. They are my street tires lol.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, I bought them! Another purchase I have to hide from my wife! But that's what happens when your drunk, bored and alone in a hotel room! Couldn't find any hookers or blow!

Let me know what city you will be in next when out of town, I know all the hookers and where to get blow. HA!

Reactions: my99svt
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hows everyone still liking their Evo's? Most everything ive read about them is good, except they run small. got my lift on so want bigger tires now. Back and forth between roctane and evo. Would prefer evo since even though i dont mud ride, i always seem to find mud.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Hows everyone still liking their Evo's? Most everything ive read about them is good, except they run small. got my lift on so want bigger tires now. Back and forth between roctane and evo. Would prefer evo since even though i dont mud ride, i always seem to find mud.

I’m loving my EVO’s! I followed @nbomar around a very rocky area all weekend. I don’t think he had much of an advantage. Although, I did puncture a tire on the sidewall on some sharp rocks. But then again so did Bomar in a different spot.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
do you do any riding on pavement? I do around the neighborhood and in WV going back and forth to trails. Wondering how they hold up

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I do not with these tires. I don’t think they would hold up to that. I have my stock ones I put back on for pavement .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!