Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
do you do any riding on pavement? I do around the neighborhood and in WV going back and forth to trails. Wondering how they hold up
They wouldn't hold up well at all. Too bad too cause they actually ride fairly well on pavement. Last big ride I was on involved 10 miles or so on some country blacktop. It'd be a tough choice between them and Roctanes. Joey's do very well in mud. That lead foot of his helps lol.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They wouldn't hold up well at all. Too bad too cause they actually ride fairly well on pavement. Last big ride I was on involved 10 miles or so on some country blacktop. It'd be a tough choice between them and Roctanes. Joey's do very well in mud. That lead foot of his helps lol.

Thanks, Im sure the roctanes will do better than my BH 2's. After getting my lift on, the tires are looking kinda small. Hoping i can replace them before April. Really like the EVO, sounds like it just might not be the best fit for my riding

Reactions: Delton
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just purchased these Evo's and plan on running them off road for the most part. I'll continue to wear out my OEM's on the gravel and pavement!
IMG 4638 IMG 3413

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, Im sure the roctanes will do better than my BH 2's. After getting my lift on, the tires are looking kinda small. Hoping i can replace them before April. Really like the EVO, sounds like it just might not be the best fit for my riding
They are awesome all around tires. I'm sure I'll buy another set when mine wear out. Tired of swapping wheels so I'm going with a LT type tire for majority of my riding and using Evos for the really nasty stuff. I'm surprised how well the stock Bighorns are holding up to road use.

Reactions: drfubar
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had even considered the EFX motoclaw now that it comes in a 14" wheel. But the roctanes look like will handle mud a little better with the more open tread design.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are awesome all around tires. I'm sure I'll buy another set when mine wear out. Tired of swapping wheels so I'm going with a LT type tire for majority of my riding and using Evos for the really nasty stuff. I'm surprised how well the stock Bighorns are holding up to road use.
My Bighorn's have over 1000 miles on them and have a lot of life left - lots of pavement and gravel. Too much I might add...

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Someone needs to block purchases on you phone!!!!!! LOL!!

I’ve been in this hotel room since Sunday and haven’t ordered anything yet. No hookers or blow either! But I do have some money burning a hole in my pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
J

JTW

I’ve been in this hotel room since Sunday and haven’t ordered anything yet. No hookers or blow either! But I do have some money burning a hole in my pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know the rule!! Pics of it didn’t happen.... on second thought (you’re married and presumably would like to stay that way) you should prolly just pm the pics to me!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!