Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They thing is last time it went dead was when I was riding for like 8 hours that day and 2nd battery died. The isolator was not letting secound battery charge.
What brand of isolator? I have seen several mods with voltage meters an both batteries, I did the same, I can check voltage on each battery at any time with a flick of two switches. I really like this.

ohiohunter

ohiohunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2016
Minerva Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What brand of isolator? I have seen several mods with voltage meters an both batteries, I did the same, I can check voltage on each battery at any time with a flick of two switches. I really like this.
"True"

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Check the radio has power all the time for memory could be drawing it down also disconect both leads fron the isolator let it sit over night then re connect. That will rest it @ShadowAero had a similar problem and that fixed it. I have my radio and all accesories on a master disconnect so i can kill all power to them no matter what

Reactions: ohiohunter
ohiohunter

ohiohunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2016
Minerva Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check the radio has power all the time for memory could be drawing it down also disconect both leads fron the isolator let it sit over night then re connect. That will rest it @ShadowAero had a similar problem and that fixed it. I have my radio and all accesories on a master disconnect so i can kill all power to them no matter what
I think the disconnect is my next add on.