Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Its been a while and lot of people said they mounted the 32x10x15 Maxxis Carnivores on an X and I was looking for some follow up. Any issues with clearance? How are they holding up? Glad you bought them/would buy again? Any damage from rubbing?

I want them for slower trail riding (often not over 25mph) around WV (Home) where I have some mud, rocks and general east coast trail riding. I also have the Bandit tender springs if that matters.

THANKS!!!!!

Reactions: Isaiah
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I dont have experience with the talon but the carni's are a pretty good tire for SE riding.

Reactions: JTW and Isaiah
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Everyone seems to like them - interested in the long term use on the Talon and everything anyone wants to add.

M

mikeherber

Oct 13, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Its been a while and lot of people said they mounted the 32x10x15 Maxxis Carnivores on an X and I was looking for some follow up. Any issues with clearance? How are they holding up? Glad you bought them/would buy again? Any damage from rubbing?

I want them for slower trail riding (often not over 25mph) around WV (Home) where I have some mud, rocks and general east coast trail riding. I also have the Bandit tender springs if that matters.

THANKS!!!!!
I have them on my x and no problems except a little rub into hard turns no wear were it rubs and a softer ride also

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I added some 32"s a while back to my stock X rims and have no rubbing or issues what so ever. Been EXCELLENT in the WV woods and have been super pleased with the so far.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I added some 32"s a while back to my stock X rims and have no rubbing or issues what so ever. Been EXCELLENT in the WV woods and have been super pleased with the so far.

Which tires did you go with? I have been contemplating bigger tires and different wheels. I know a true flat top 32 seems to rub. I am running 30s right now on stock wheels.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@Vondy looked pretty good in the TN mountains

IMG 20200529 134303

Reactions: Mudwing
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Which tires did you go with? I have been contemplating bigger tires and different wheels. I know a true flat top 32 seems to rub. I am running 30s right now on stock wheels.
Sorry - the Carnivores in 32 sir

Reactions: Hometeam
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!