Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Cool vid Jay-man.
So why dosent Honda stick the owners manual in the glove box like on a normal SxS?
Oh yea, nothing normal happening here!

Hey on that clutch adjustment bolt, I have an older Rancher that looks like it has the same set up.
On my Rancher, after years of plowing and moving the dirt from a septic leach line rebuild with a front scoop, it needed the clutch adjusted.
But the bolt will not turn.
It's frozen good.
I recoment removing the bolt and applying anti seize, like the copper based stuff.
Not sure if the bolt is above the oil level or not.

I heard the fix for my ATV is to clean it, pull the front rack/fender and clean it again.
Pull the front drive shaft.
Tip it up on the rear rack - rocket ship style (like how we used to transport 2 3-wheelers in the back of a toyota mini truck).
Unbolt the cover and pull it off.
Now its easyer to work on getting the bolt out and you dont have to drain the oil.
Probably applying the anti seze in the first place would have been easyer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!