lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, great A to B comparison @jay_man81 .
Now that the P500 has high end shocks and front locker avalible what's next?
Plans for a maker dump bed? Cabin air conditioner or maybe a slide in pop-top camper?

Thanks for the time you put in to getting the vid together and posted.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Here is my review and test vid of the new Torq Locker for the Pioneer 500 available to order now!

Although I'm SUPER EXCITED somebody stepped up and gave the P500 some love, my worries about the locker being limited by high center was correct! Yes it can help in certain situations however only if the conditions are ideal and generally that is NEVER the case!!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Jay, great video as usual. Would be nice to find someone local that would put it in for a price. Not that I couldn't do it, just don't have the time. Only a couple of guys have put these in so far but what do you think the going rate would be for an install? Think you said 4 hrs...$200?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4 hrs shop time sounds reasonable, depending on installed accessories. I would install these all day long for $200.

Reactions: trigger
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drop it off! Head to the rock n roll museum, come back in afternoon with a brand new toy! (or what will feel like one)

Reactions: trigger
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks Jay, great video as usual. Would be nice to find someone local that would put it in for a price. Not that I couldn't do it, just don't have the time. Only a couple of guys have put these in so far but what do you think the going rate would be for an install? Think you said 4 hrs...$200?
It took me a little over 4hrs including messing with camera set up and the like. I believe Torq Master has right on the order page that install time is approximately 4hrs

Reactions: Ollie
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, great A to B comparison @jay_man81 .
Now that the P500 has high end shocks and front locker avalible what's next?
Plans for a maker dump bed? Cabin air conditioner or maybe a slide in pop-top camper?

Thanks for the time you put in to getting the vid together and posted.
10 more H.P.!! :D

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
10 more H.P.!! :D

Nitrous at WOT.

Get you 2 20lbs bottles and mount them on the rear of the cage with matching body colored fittings. It would be magical until the boom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jay_man81

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!