P1000m5 4-WD Clicking Noise When Turning

B

bigfoothunter

May 24, 2019
Texas
Sound the same in 4wd or Lock? If those cables are not adjusted, loud ratcheting/popping noise from the front diff. There's an adjustment in the front and rear of the front diff on the pass side. Manual available if your a member, completely worth it.

I’d love to pay to be a member and have access to the service manual. Is this a pdf version or is it online? Do I need the lifetime membership or is the 1 year okay? What needs to be done to find the manual after paying for membership?
I apologize for all of the questions! Thanks for the help.

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
I’d love to pay to be a member and have access to the service manual. Is this a pdf version or is it online? Do I need the lifetime membership or is the 1 year okay? What needs to be done to find the manual after paying for membership?
I apologize for all of the questions! Thanks for the help.

Usually not hard to find service manuals that are free to down load for utv atv and sled. 10 minutes online should find you 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
K

KFCK

Jul 20, 2016
usa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just fixed same issue on my 1000-5MD driver side - last year passenger side :) - I would get both drive shaft sets (44250-HL4-F01) - keep in mind some aftermarket don't include boots and bands - bikebandit does for $183.95 w/ free shipping - most also don't include inboard joint or inboard snap ring - also consider getting a set of tie rods - I keep 4 tie rods - 1 axle and extra snap rings on hand

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!