P1000 ~400 miles later....

L

Landlord9000

Feb 10, 2018
Springfield, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought a P3K about 6 months back. Had 775 miles when I bought it, just shy of 1200 now.

Hit the trails this weekend and had a blast per usual. I finally adjusted the toe out, got the headlights aimed, steering wheel centered.... I've got the light bar linked to high beams. It's got a s***ty Bluetooth radio I don't use, but that speaker has a dome light that's nice.

We put a full tank through it this weekend. I tried showing up with no additional fuel, and ran it down to 1 bar on the gauge. I really like the new alignment, actually just about everything is adjusted right now. It's been dreamy to motor around in. I used it as a river taxi at a festival, I've pulled trailers with it, it's been solid.

I'm just about due for tires, so many choices there. I keep day dreaming about fox shocks too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!