Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got the camper supplies switched from the old to the new. Also loaded and strapped both rides down. I have 4 straps on each machine pulling forwards and backwards and my winch is hooked to the back of the canam. I need to get a good grade 8 boot for the canam winch as a safety point on the trailer tongue but it’s all strapped and I ran down the interstate to test. All good. Ready to roll Wednesday morning.

View attachment 72250View attachment 72251View attachment 72252View attachment 72253

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And your point is?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my Rebel Yell all put back together and ready for this weekend. This is her last costume change before Takeover. Come next Monday, I'll be back to changing how she looks every other day lol.
IMG 20180415 180009864 HDR 1336x752

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the camper supplies switched from the old to the new. Also loaded and strapped both rides down. I have 4 straps on each machine pulling forwards and backwards and my winch is hooked to the back of the canam. I need to get a good grade 8 boot for the canam winch as a safety point on the trailer tongue but it’s all strapped and I ran down the interstate to test. All good. Ready to roll Wednesday morning.

View attachment 72250View attachment 72251View attachment 72252View attachment 72253

I'm really suprised you don't get sway loaded like that. With 2 pioneers on mine facing forward over 70 she swayed. Had to run the rear one backwards.

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm really suprised you don't get sway loaded like that. With 2 pioneers on mine facing forward over 70 she swayed. Had to run the rear one backwards.

I only ran about 5 miles down the interstate. It might sway. If it does we will be stopping and reloading.

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I only ran about 5 miles down the interstate. It might sway. If it does we will be stopping and reloading.

what size trailer is that, 20'? Im meeting my buddy on the way and we are gonna try to fit his RZR1k and my pioneer on a 18' trailer. put some boards down on the tongue so we can get a little extra out of it.

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
what size trailer is that, 20'? Im meeting my buddy on the way and we are gonna try to fit his RZR1k and my pioneer on a 18' trailer. put some boards down on the tongue so we can get a little extra out of it.

Yes that’s a 20’. I think the canam is longer than the Rzr. Also Eddie has bumpers front and rear which makes it tighter also.

Reactions: Plumber32
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, it’s very nice here. Im a good Golfer and love to golf. Just ben raining non stop since yesterday. So just chillin for now. Our Anniversary is today so we’re just starring at each other makin faces lol
That's one of my favorite courses. Some because of memories I've made there and it really is a good course. That was my Dad and I's favorite yearly trip together. He passed last year but I hope to make it back there to play again.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's one of my favorite courses. Some because of memories I've made there and it really is a good course. That was my Dad and I's favorite yearly trip together. He passed last year but I hope to make it back there to play again.
That’s ready cool. Those memories with your father are very special. My dad use to do a lot of sports activities with me especially golf also, he had a stroke a few years ago and can’t do the things he use to. But he still comes to deer camp so that is good.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
That’s ready cool. Those memories with your father are very special. My dad use to do a lot of sports activities with me especially golf also, he had a stroke a few years ago and can’t do the things he use to. But he still comes to deer camp so that is good.
I'm an avid golfer but my Dad just played so we could spend time together. Memories that I'll cherish forever. He was only 59 when he passed, I hate the fact I don't get to spend more adult years with him.

Reactions: Remington and JTW
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ok...
5 days until the takeover.
Some people are already on the road headed this way!

So... What day are you leaving?

Me. Wed morning with plans to arrive early afternoon.
C-ya there!
Ok...

C-ya there!
Looks like
Ok...

C-ya there!
Takeover looks like a good time. I wish I lived a little closer.
It would be a good chance to test out my new Blackwaters.
Have a great weekend.
Wish I was there.
There should be more Pioneer runs in Canada.
I'll be watching for pictures.

Caper.

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi RickyB. My nephew was just down in Georgia for paddling. I wish I was going too. Sounds fun.

Caper

We had a blast last year. Hope to make it my annual outing like my annual trips to Loretta Lynn’s for the AMA Motocross Nationals in August.

Reactions: Koda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!