Pioneer Takeover Attendee Listing! - Post here if you are going!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All right I'm in. Got a RV spot last minute. Bringing the wife and kids. I figure the hills should give mrs plumber some good experience in her wolverine. Plus I can't miss the raffle, beer can island hfa meeting. And I'm coming to get my parts back @Kilo427 , @snuffnwhisky !

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
All right I'm in. Got a RV spot last minute. Bringing the wife and kids. I figure the hills should give mrs plumber some good experience in her wolverine. Plus I can't miss the raffle, beer can island hfa meeting. And I'm coming to get my parts back @Kilo427 , @snuffnwhisky !

What parts!? ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Man that’s awesome! Your very lucky to get a spot this late!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We are putting s limit on your ticket purchases.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
At RRB main campgrounds ?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yep. One of the moderators on this very site didn't realize they reserved me a spot. We will be camping in my enclosed trailer.
Great. I also camp in my enclosed trailer.
IMG 1609
IMG 1610
IMG 1611
IMG 1613

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!